1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

25 vote(s)
    53.2%
  2. NO!

30 vote(s)
    63.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

A Pokemon with Ice Shard or Avalanche can destroy Garchomp.

2. when will pokemon get better i mean over the years its gotten stail i think its because some of the changes theyve had i mean like the old pokemon i grew up with was more focused on friendship not just battling and gym's i mean now it seems like ash doesnt even have a real personality like he used to i mean he isnt really funny and goofy like he used to be and wats with all these girls i mean seriously may was okay but not as great as misty! i think they should just either end pokemon and give it a great end or change some stuff back to how it used to be! i mean i really dont like ash's new voice actor i mean shes good and all but the original was the bomb!

3. TomNook

TomNook Still In Kanto

No one has the answer to this. This is a bad excuse for a rant.

4. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

It sounds like you only watch the nime and alot of people don't like it anymore(I'm one of them), but the games are still alot like they used to be so I don't see your problem when all your arguments are about the anime and alll are opinions.

5. Indragon

Indragon Back in the USSR

Generally yes, but I wouldn't bet on it. For instance, it can take an Ice Shard from Weavile and OHKO back with Brick Break. Anyway, all you need is a good strong neutral attack which can 2HKO from a Pokemon which isn't paper frail. All the better if you get it lock itself into Giga Impact.

Yes, there are problems, but ending the series isn't going to solve them :p

6. Sprintking

Sprintking Well-Known Member

Not the site to be saying stuff like this. Prepare to get flamed.

7. Keyo61491

Keyo61491 Hakumei Tenshi

Is it possible to Mimic the move Sketch?, If so does the poke'mon that used the Mimic'd Sketch keep the move it sketched?

8. Indragon

Nope, it isn't possible because Mimic requires the move to be used on the user. So, if the Mimic user is faster, then the move will just fail; otherwise the Sketched move gets Mimicked.

9. Metagross376

Metagross376 New Member

They are all your own oppinions and how would ending Pokémon help anything? If they are still making money from it and people still watch and like it, even if you dont, there is no point ending it.

My Team for HG ;445; ;376; ;373; ;149; ;248; ;330;

10. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

What's the difference between Honey Trees and Munchlax Trees? I read on Bulbapedia that there is a difference in Pokemon encounter rates, but the problem is, the two are physically identical, so ow am I meant to distinguish which is which?

11. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

From what I understand, in every game, there are only 4 Honey Trees that have Munchlax, while the rest never will. They all look the same, but I don't know how to distinguish one from the other until you find one with Munchlax.

12. Indragon

I need to confirm that Raikou, Entei and Lati@s respawn if you KO them and then defeat the Elite 4. This works, right?

13. fearstotears

fearstotears New Member

Mix Records?

I purchased HeartGold when it was first released, and went through the game, getting through both leagues and the E4. However, there was an extended period of time where the game was set down and not played. During that time, I missed many WiFi events. If anyone who has received all of the mystery gifts would like to provide a friend code and mix records with me, I would be very appreciative.

14. Empoleon Bonaparte

Empoleon Bonaparte Well-Known Member

SPPf is not your personal gift dispenser. Go ask a friend or something.

15. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Does this work? Will mixing records with a game that has received Mystery Gift Wonder Cards add the Wonder Cards to your game? o_O

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

No, the only WonderCard that can be transferred to another game is the Japanese Secret Key WonderCard. All others are nontranferable so mixing records doesn't do anyone any good.

17. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

That's the impression I was under. Ah, now I feel bad for that kid up there. =/

18. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

I'm thinkingof buying Pokemon Ranger 2 (I forget what it's called) because I heard you can get a Darkrai with Dark Void through a special mission or something and trade it to a D/P game, at least that's what they said on Bulbapedia

Does this mission thing require Wifi?

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Yes the mission was on Wi-Fi. But the mission for Darkrai, Riolu, and the Manaphy Egg have long since expired. You cannot get them anymore. So if that's why you wanted Ranger 2, you're out of luck :(

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  20. Indragon

Anyone know 'bout this?