• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Like if the flute had been released, would the coding allow a shiny Arceus to be caught?

Even if the flute is just hacked in, the Arceus should be able to shine. There's no shiny lock for it.

It'd be such a slap in the face to the gamer, I didn't know if they'd prevent it from happening. It'd be like, 'hey look here's 2 shiny pokemon, but you have to knock one out. HAHAHA!!!'

That actually happened to someone in the shiny thread. No, not me :p

Anyway, when encountering 2 pokemon in doubles grass, is the change of one of them being shiny effectively doubled?

I know that each Pokemon's shiny chance is calculated separately, but I'm bad at math, so I'm not sure about the exact amount, but I'm sure it is certainly isn't doubled.

Durbe

I'm tired
If I were to trade a Japanese Not Fully Evolved Pokemon to an English game and evolve it, will it keep the Japanese name or will it become English?

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Why the hell is there not ONE site on earth that can answer this simple question????

In black/white 2, can you connect and trade pokemon with B/W before beating the game?

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Why the hell is there not ONE site on earth that can answer this simple question????

In black/white 2, can you connect and trade pokemon with B/W before beating the game?

If the two games fall under the same generation, it is possible. But if it was with something like DPPt or HGSS, nope.

So yes for your situation.

Hi,
I am new t the whole competitive battling and I am training my pokemon (just started the game) and was wondering: exactly when is the best time to evolve my pokemon? I have a level 34 cyndiquil.
Thank you!!!
P.O.S.
John

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Hi,
I am new t the whole competitive battling and I am training my pokemon (just started the game) and was wondering: exactly when is the best time to evolve my pokemon? I have a level 34 cyndiquil.
Thank you!!!
P.O.S.
John

You can evolve your pokemon at any time. There's no effect in evolving pokemon while competitively training it aside from that fact that it's stats grow significantly afterwards.

Hope that helped.

randomspot555

Hi,
Thank you!!!
P.O.S.
John

Its also worth noting that 99% of the time, the Pokemon you end up using won't be suitable for a competitive battle. You won't have egg moves, EVs will be spread across all stats, and you can probably breed for better stats and egg moves and whatnot.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
How does Fling bypass Trick Room? I never understood that.

Dragontamer1011

So just today I finally decided to buy an Ipod Touch (2nd Gen) as I never needed one before but my Nano has started breaking down. Since I can now use apps I've heard ALOT about good apps, but I can't remember what I'm looking for or what they're called... So far I've found a free EV calculator and an IV calculator for a few bucks... I wanna know if these are any good or there are better ones. I also really need a Pokedex app, preferably free, with at least Black and White Pokemon moves and info.

EV Tracker- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ev-gear-free/id460008736?mt=8
IV Calculator- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-iv-calculator/id495500641?mt=8

randomspot555

So just today I finally decided to buy an Ipod Touch (2nd Gen) as I never needed one before but my Nano has started breaking down. Since I can now use apps I've heard ALOT about good apps, but I can't remember what I'm looking for or what they're called... So far I've found a free EV calculator and an IV calculator for a few bucks... I wanna know if these are any good or there are better ones. I also really need a Pokedex app, preferably free, with at least Black and White Pokemon moves and info.

EV Tracker- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ev-gear-free/id460008736?mt=8
IV Calculator- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-iv-calculator/id495500641?mt=8

There will be a Pokedex app for the 3ds pretty soon.

Most smart phone browsers can handle Serebii, Bulbapedia, etc...

Dragontamer1011

There will be a Pokedex app for the 3ds pretty soon.

Most smart phone browsers can handle Serebii, Bulbapedia, etc...

Don't have a 3DS, and I'm using an Ipod Touch that won't be using the web (Point of getting the app, so its offline).

Dragontamer1011

You can evolve your pokemon at any time. There's no effect in evolving pokemon while competitively training it aside from that fact that it's stats grow significantly afterwards.

Hope that helped.

Just make sure you can get or already have all the moves its previous evolution can learn before evolving it. I.E. Spore on Breloom.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
How do I get to zekrom ik pokémon black 2? I'm at the top of dragon spiral tower, and don't know how to get Zekrom, I heard you need some kind of orb or something? But I don't got that.

Aurath8

How do you delete a previous save so you can start a new game? All I know is it's some ridiculous code like L+Down+B, but without I can't start a proper new game in my HG game.

FusionKT

*cough*
How do I get to zekrom ik pokémon black 2? I'm at the top of dragon spiral tower, and don't know how to get Zekrom, I heard you need some kind of orb or something? But I don't got that.

After completing the game go to N's castle and N will be there. Defeat him and his pokemon will convert into a stone. Take the stone to Dragonspiral tower and you should be able to
Zekrom