• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 72.2%

• Total voters

scorcher117

Since I was about 5 with red I'm 17 now.

Last edited:

scorcher117

How simple is gts negotiation, nobody wants anything I offer and is their a way to see the other persons boxes and are most lvl100s/legendaries hacked.

scorcher117

Since the trade forums seem a bit spread out, and I know people post here, can someone help me get the fossil pokemon, I need lileep, omanyte and tirtouga. To trade I can offer anorith, shieldon, cranidos and aerodactyl. The fossil guy just doesn't want to give me those fossils I have like 5 shieldons and 4 anoriths. I don't think GEN II had any.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Before I go and do it, I'm going need to teach my Smergle the correct moves. I have just enough TinyMushrooms as I'm playing LeafGreen for 3 moves before Level up or more catching.

This is the plan I've currently got: I get the Pokémon that uses the move in first slot and place Smergle in the Second, and start a double battle against a NPC Pair. Use the move and get Smergle to sketch the Partner. Re teach the Sketch and repeat with other moves.

Is there anything I'm missing?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
How simple is gts negotiation, nobody wants anything I offer and is their a way to see the other persons boxes and are most lvl100s/legendaries hacked.

What are you offering? You'll get the most reasonable people if you go to the lv 1- 50 section of Negotiations, but you do have to offer things that are at least a little interesting, like previous-gen starters, previous-gen Pokemon, and Zoruas and Eevees, or Eeveelutions. And no, there is no way to see the other person's boxes. If you avoid the lv 51-100 bracket, it should be easier to find reasonable people.

Since the trade forums seem a bit spread out, and I know people post here, can someone help me get the fossil pokemon, I need lileep, omanyte and tirtouga. To trade I can offer anorith, shieldon, cranidos and aerodactyl. The fossil guy just doesn't want to give me those fossils I have like 5 shieldons and 4 anoriths. I don't think GEN II had any.

To get the fossils you don't have, save in front of the Fossil guy before you get a fossil. If he doesn't give you what you want, soft reset until you get the missing fossils.

Last edited:

Griever789

Hm I know it's impossible in the first game to get a shiny reshirim and zekrom but is it possible in the sequals black 2 and white 2?

elorasheppard

Hm I know it's impossible in the first game to get a shiny reshirim and zekrom but is it possible in the sequals black 2 and white 2?

No, currently Reshiram and Zekrom cannot be legitimately shiny on any game. I imagine they'll release an event at some point

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Before I go and do it, I'm going need to teach my Smergle the correct moves. I have just enough TinyMushrooms as I'm playing LeafGreen for 3 moves before Level up or more catching.

This is the plan I've currently got: I get the Pokémon that uses the move in first slot and place Smergle in the Second, and start a double battle against a NPC Pair. Use the move and get Smergle to sketch the Partner. Re teach the Sketch and repeat with other moves.

Is there anything I'm missing?

That's all you need to do. Just keep in mind Smeargle's Speed; if Smeargle is faster than its partner Pokemon, you'll probably want to use up Smeargle's first turn by using a random item so you can then Sketch on the second turn.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
That's all you need to do. Just keep in mind Smeargle's Speed; if Smeargle is faster than its partner Pokemon, you'll probably want to use up Smeargle's first turn by using a random item so you can then Sketch on the second turn.
Great... it works. I'm just needing to let one of my Pokémon learn their move to teach Smeargle before I'm done.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I don't know if the news covered this or not, but can any pokemon of a given species mega evolve if it has to stone? For example, if I just happen to have a Torchic and I get the stone, will it mega evolve as a Blaziken or must I use the Torchic given in the event?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I don't know if the news covered this or not, but can any pokemon of a given species mega evolve if it has to stone? For example, if I just happen to have a Torchic and I get the stone, will it mega evolve as a Blaziken or must I use the Torchic given in the event?

Actually, no confirmation either way. Given that the Published Move set of the Lv 10 Torchic we'll get, isn't that much different from the BW2 Moveset at least until Lv 10. I assume that we can use any "compatible" Pokémon as long we have them holding their Mega Evolution stone.

randomspot555

Since the XY 3DS XLs are coming out at the end of the month, has anyone been able to pre-order them? I'm still not finding listings on Amazon.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Since the XY 3DS XLs are coming out at the end of the month, has anyone been able to pre-order them? I'm still not finding listings on Amazon.

I already preordered my red one from gamestop.com. They had it available a few hours after the pokémon direct.

Do breeding shiny pokemon make eggs with shiny more probable or is that just a common misconception?

It increased the chances in Gen. II, but any game after that, it has no effect.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Darn their goes my plan of getting a japanese shiny ditto for all my shiny breeding needs.

It would still be a good idea for the Masuda Method (and bragging rights) but aside from that there's no point.

Griever789

It would still be a good idea for the Masuda Method (and bragging rights) but aside from that there's no point.

Meh I was hoping for a triple effect (masuda, shinyness and shiny charm) but your right a japanese ditto would still be useful...though perhaps too useful, making it a pain in the butt to get in the trade forum.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Meh I was hoping for a triple effect (masuda, shinyness and shiny charm) but your right a japanese ditto would still be useful...though perhaps too useful, making it a pain in the butt to get in the trade forum.

Regular, non-shiny Japanese Dittos are actually pretty easy to get. Just offer a Ditto for a Ditto on the GTS, and if you don't get a Japanese one the first time, just keep putting the Ditto you get back in the GTS for another Ditto until you get one that is Japanese. It usually takes me 2-3 tries before I get a Japanese one.