• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Why is the 4th Gen hack check thread virtually dead with people who check your Pokemon? Also, what's the fastest way to get saved on mystery dungeon sky? I posted in the save me thread like last year probably and I still haven't been saved. I also joined numerous guilds but still no one who's able to save me.

Because people barely if ever go there.

Just post there again, or send the thing to me, I'd do it.
The problem with it is that people won't do resues on things like Zero Isle or the Master Rank Dungeons.

randomspot555

Why is the 4th Gen hack check thread virtually dead with people who check your Pokemon? Also, what's the fastest way to get saved on mystery dungeon sky? I posted in the save me thread like last year probably and I still haven't been saved. I also joined numerous guilds but still no one who's able to save me.

Just post in 5th gen hack check and note it is for Gen 4

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
What does Tru stand for? I see all the time in trade thrends?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Because people barely if ever go there.

Just post there again, or send the thing to me, I'd do it.
The problem with it is that people won't do resues on things like Zero Isle or the Master Rank Dungeons.
Yes but I'm stuck in a normal dungeon and not a special one. I sent the code to you in a pm so hopefully you can do it.

gullshen

ok not sure if in the right place but can i maybe get some advice on my current pwd team i am using
metagross: ability clear body, naive nature
bullet punch
meteor mash
hammer arm
hyper beam

chandelure: ability flame body, sassy nature
will-o-wisp
flame burst
flamethrower
shadow ball

haxorus: ability mold breaker, bashful nature
dragon claw
earthquake
dragon dance
outrage

this team goes good but any advice would be nice sorry again if this is the wrong forum thread for this

The-Predator

Nothing is True...
ok not sure if in the right place but can i maybe get some advice on my current pwd team i am using
metagross: ability clear body, naive nature
bullet punch
meteor mash
hammer arm
hyper beam

chandelure: ability flame body, sassy nature
will-o-wisp
flame burst
flamethrower
shadow ball

haxorus: ability mold breaker, bashful nature
dragon claw
earthquake
dragon dance
outrage

this team goes good but any advice would be nice sorry again if this is the wrong forum thread for this

I don't know how far you got with this, but some advice:
Metagross: adamant nature, swap hyper beam for zen headbutt/earthquake
Chandelure: flame body or flash fire is ok, give it a timid/modest nature, swap flame burst for psychic. If you want coverage you can swap will-o-wisp for energy ball.
Haxorus: adamant/jolly nature. If you don't want to get locked into outrage then keep dragon claw, but if you don't care, aqua tail/superpower/iron tail make good coverage.

Other than those changes I suggested, I think it's a pretty good team. Just don't get haxed....

The-Predator

Nothing is True...
Yep, but it'll be worth it when you flog the champions with them

Yes, but only through the Azure Flute, which was never distrivuted.

So don't worry about that.

Wait, I just realised. I'll need Reshiram and the weather trio. damn.

If you happen to complete the National Dex, will you get the Shiny Charm AND the Breeding Charm or whatever it's called at the same time?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

If you happen to complete the National Dex, will you get the Shiny Charm AND the Breeding Charm or whatever it's called at the same time?

If the last Pokemon you get for the National Dex happens to be one in the Unova Dex as well, then yes. You'll get both of them there. You get the Oval Charm from Juniper herself, but the Shiny Charm from Cedric. Juniper as well, after you show your dex to Cedric.

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!

I'll be happy to fill them in for a quick trade :).

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
I am asking this before as I didn't get any response last time, so accept apologies for repost.

What is the logic behind Normal-types being immune to Ghost-type moves?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I am asking this before as I didn't get any response last time, so accept apologies for repost.

What is the logic behind Normal-types being immune to Ghost-type moves?

I guess since in the real world, we can't touch ghosts, and they can't touch us?

does anyone know how mega evolutions are going to work? how does a pokemon mega evolve?