1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

26 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. NO!

32 vote(s)
    65.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pokemon trainer Black

Pokemon trainer Black All praise Helix!

A pokemon holds a special item and during battle there is a button they hit on the bottem screen to mega evo.

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

3. worldwaker

worldwaker Elebug disaproves

so i want to battle ny friend with a black/white kyruem,but he has a black game,would his crash because it can't display it?

4. Roseheart95

Roseheart95 El Psy Congroo

No - it's programmed into both games. You can make both kinds of Kyurem in each game, as long as you have Reshiram/Zekrom.

5. The Light Ruler

The Light Ruler Light of Ruin.......

I don't think they were planning to battle between two copies of BW2. I think the question was: Can Black/White Kyurem be used against a player using Black 1, which cannot display Kyurem in its alternate forms? And the answer would be: Yes, Kyurem would simply show up in its default form, but it will have the same stats, ability, and moveset of whichever Kyurem form is being used.

6. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

When will more X/Y Pokemon revealed?

7. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

The day it is released. Possibly during any remaining Pokemon Smash or Pokemon Live or whatever that weekend program that airs before/between anime episodes.

8. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

We really don't know when exactly stuff will be revealed. A few things we do know about:

Press and (IGN etc) already have a copy, however they aren't allowed to spread any info about it until a set time. Leaking info may does cause some serious legal Issues, and being skipped on early copies of the game. These Legal Issues actually is the reason why Serebii is NOT posting any info taken from the game until the 12th. (The standard forum member is bound by the same rules as Serebii is.)

Pokémon GET TV may show info during the first show on the 6th. Pokémon GET TV is a renamed Pokémon Smash!

According to Serebii net news page; We'll get some info about the game by 9pm JST. It may be something or nothing.

You may find some news Serebii won't post in the Forums X&Y sections.

9. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

Is the PAL version of Pokemon Channel compatible with U.S. copies of Ruby and Sapphire? I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to send Pokemon Channel Jirachis to my U.S. games if I imported a copy of Pokemon Channel from Europe and set it up on a compatible Gamecube.

10. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

Yes, Pokémon channel can't detect where the game came from.

11. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

Thank you.

12. Lord Fighting

What's with all these 'pokeclocks' I keep seeing in peoples signatures. You know the tail wagging animation thing. Is this some new crave or is there an artist responsible for all of them?

13. Enjolras

Enjolras Master of the House

Equal-to-Heaven creates all of the clocks. You can visit her shop here.

14. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

Doubtful, but does having multiple pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor hatch eggs faster than just having one pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor?

Thanks

15. Nutter t.KK

There is no Bonus for having more than One Flame Body or Magma Armor Pokémon in a party for hatching eggs.

16. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Has Machop always had a tail? I'm leveling up one on White 2 and I just noticed it has a tail.

17. Lord Fighting

If black mega charizard is exclusive to X and normal mega charizard is exclusive to Y then how exactly will that work? Is it programmed into the game that charizard will automatically mega evolve 1 way or will there be an item exclusive to each mega version which can be traded so you can get both mega versions? Or does no one know for sure yet?

18. Nutter t.KK

IGN shows this in the Review: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-and-y-review About 3:30 to 4:00 shows of it.

You get Charizardite X in X, and a as a Guess Charizardite Y in Y. You may be able to trade the Y stone to X or vice Versa, however it unknown if you can trade Mega stones, yet.

I'm not going Answer X & Y Gameplay Questions without spoiler tags until 11th/12th.

19. varanus_komodoensis

varanus_komodoensis they call me Varanus

It has been confirmed by Game Freak that Mega Stones are items that can be traded between games. Mega Pokemon are not exclusive to one version. In other words, you can get Mega Charizard X in Pokemon Y if you trade Charizardite X (or whatever it's called) over to Pokemon Y. Read about it here.

Read if you want to know spoilers about whether or not Mega Stones are exclusive to certain versions.

20. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

I want to ask if there is endgame content in X and Y, like is there a battle tower/ frontier/ PWT like thing in this game? I don't want to be spoiled so preferably give a vague answer like yes/no/a bit. Thanks :)