1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

26 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. NO!

32 vote(s)
    65.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zenthor

Zenthor Member

how does the stick that Delphox uses not burn? Magic Stick !!

Also for people like me who can't seem to remember type match up correctly, what have you done that has helped you remember what is and isn't effective against different types?

2. MiloticTwins

MiloticTwins Well-Known Member

What if the Lilligant's popularity becomes ruined?

3. Pokemon trainer Black

Pokemon trainer Black All praise Helix!

Could someone answer my question on the previous page.

4. Hasty

Hasty Moonside

Please answer my question, too. ^_^

5. Roseheart95

Roseheart95 El Psy Congroo

Those are for the guilds only, which sometimes have wars against each other. You can join a guild by posting in their thread, if you want to. Make sure you read the rules of the section first, though!

1) Kind of guessing here, but probably if you delete the Wondercard, you can download another one after resetting the game, as the game would not "remember" that you already received the Torchic. I'm fairly certain Wondercards don't delete themselves if you restart the game, so you'll probably have to do it manually.

2) The games themselves (X and Y) no longer hold location information - it is rather your 3DS that will associate your game with a location. Your Pokemon X game will think it is German, so you'll only be able to download the events that are available in Germany.

I don't have a 3DS, but if it's just like the FCs from in-game, it's safe, because you need to add other people's friend-codes as well as them adding yours to be able to have contact with them. As long as you don't mind people knowing your Mii's name and appearance etc.

I think I read somewhere that you can get stones by doing super training, but I'm not sure exactly how that works.

Keep a reference open in a tab or near you at all times whilst playing. You'd probably pick it up anyway, but having a reference to check will make the process of remembering it faster. Memorising is all to do with repetition.

6. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Which game gets which fossil Pokemon? (X & Y)

7. sfdsad

sfdsad New Member

Does Ash's pikachu have pokérus?

8. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

How do I play Gen 6 ubers on PS? It keeps saying that u can but there's no option in the menu which allows you to.

9. calivino

calivino New Member

nope you actually get a dawn stone that way. that person was mistaken between the two

10. Pokemon trainer Black

Are there trade shops where you can request leveling up sevices?

11. Mew The Gato

Mew The Gato ___________

All Trade Shops so far are found here. As EV Training is a service, I do not see why leveling up would be a problem. However, note that these are only Generation V Trade Shops and that we do not have any Generation VI Trade Shops so far, as probably no one would have built up a respectable stock of good Pokemon yet.

12. Forbidden Snowflake

Forbidden Snowflake take it out on me

Pokemon A attacks enemy A with volt switch, and enemy A uses mirrorcoat. Will the move succeed when the replacement comes in?

13. Mew The Gato

Mew The Gato ___________

Let us take examples.

Rotom-W used Volt Switch! Wobbuffet lost 35% of its HP!
    Rotom-W switched to Celebi with Volt Switch!
    Wobbuffet used Mirror Coat! Celebi lost 70% of its HP!

So, yes, it shall work.

14. Pokemon trainer Black

Okay thanks for that.

15. MiloticTwins

MiloticTwins Well-Known Member

Hey, is there a list of Pokémon by popularity, which is because of their usage in battles and/or of Pokémon design?

16. Pokemon trainer Black

Smogon is one but its more based off of copetive usage so I don't think so yet.

17. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Smogon had a top 50 Pokemon by usage witch is the OU tier.

There really isn't a definitive list though for design/popularity

18. ChaosBlizzard

ChaosBlizzard Crit Happens.

No spoilers, but at a point between gyms 1 and 2 you are given the option to pick between either one. It can then be immediately revived. (unlike in gen 1 where you picked your fossil between gyms 1 and 2 but couldn't revive it until after 7)

19. Azreide

Azreide Member

With the super training minigame in X/Y to give pokemon extra effort values, do these only reflect when they level up, or will their stats slightly increase along with you doing it?

As in, if you max them out int eh super training when they're level 100, you'll never see a difference, and to see the biggest difference, you do it ASAP. Just wondering if I should get on it quick or if their stats upgrade the moment they increase in the super training, or maybe it's hidden stats makingthem stronger, you get my question by now x_x

20. Forbidden Snowflake

Forbidden Snowflake take it out on me

Did you test it in any simulator or in a real battle before saying this?