• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

scorcher117

Where is the move tutor? According to the map it is in Laverre city but I can't find it anywhere.

scorcher117

I've had chespin (full EVO) through out the whole game and it apparently isn't happy enough to learn the ultimate move :/

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I've had chespin (full EVO) through out the whole game and it apparently isn't happy enough to learn the ultimate move :/

This is a wild guess and I have absolutely no idea if it will work or not, but have you tried playing with it on Pokemon Amie and getting it to full happiness that way?

scorcher117

it the onlY pokemon I have used pokemon amie with

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I checked the ItemDex and it hasn't been updated, so I'll ask here:

Where can I find the Amulet Coin in X&Y?

Edit: Never mind that! I just found it in Parfum Palace's Library.

Last edited:

Floette

Fennekin
Am I the only one that thinks X and Y have a ton of references or hints at future generations? For example,
[SPOIL]
I just talked to a traveler in the Marine Snow Hotel in Geosenge Town who says, "The Kalos region is nice and all but you should really check out my region! We have this town that you wouldn't believe... Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time"[/SPOIL]

ebevan91

Am I the only one that thinks X and Y have a ton of references or hints at future generations? For example,
[SPOIL]
I just talked to a traveler in the Marine Snow Hotel in Geosenge Town who says, "The Kalos region is nice and all but you should really check out my region! We have this town that you wouldn't believe... Ah, never mind. You'll see it in due time"[/SPOIL]

I saw a screenshot of that and he says facility.

Anyway, I'm leaning towards R/S remake and the facility is the Space Center.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
[SPOIL]

Well the Parfum Palace tourists and servants discuss loads of historical events. One of these includes the victory of the armies from Kalos winning over armies from neighboring regions in a long past war.
It'd be great to go from a First-World Region this gen to a second-world or third-world region next gen and help rebuild the country into a more suitable place.
The developers really wanted to add a lot of lore to the region and make it more authentic. Last gen had some lore but it wasn't as powerful nor deep.

Where is the Pokémon Daycare in X&Y?

Last edited:

ChadBoomgaarn

PKMN Master Chad
My DS System wont connect to Wifi, I'm trying to complete the Pokedex so this really sucks, Help?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
My DS System wont connect to Wifi, I'm trying to complete the Pokedex so this really sucks, Help?

What kind of DS do you have, and what error message are you getting?

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Question.
If you start chaining with your Pokeradar during a swarm(Chaining the Pokemon that is swarming and in Gen 4) if you leave the DS in sleep mode until the next day (I guess swarms change everyday at night. Or is it just for me).
If the swarm changes can you still chain swarming Pokemon?
I really want to get some shiny swarmers , but I don't have much time to get up to 40 in one day. And that is why I ask for help.

avalon3

HELP! Does anybody know how I can fix this problem: whenever I connect to online features of pokemon X it always says : "Communication with the server was interrupted" Can anyone provide a solution? please I really need help. Thank you!

Friend Code: 4098-3521-9140

randomspot555

HELP! Does anybody know how I can fix this problem: whenever I connect to online features of pokemon X it always says : "Communication with the server was interrupted" Can anyone provide a solution? please I really need help. Thank you!

Friend Code: 4098-3521-9140

No one here is at all remotely familiar with what you've done to the 3DS in terms of configuring a Wi-Fi network, or is familiar with your router.

You should find someone who is (you, a family member, etc...) and contact Nintendo support. Their phone numbers are here:

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/contact.jsp

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
In my Pokemon X playthrough, I got an Impish Charmander and disregarded the -SPA nature until it evolved into a Charizard. At this point, I realized, the -SPA nature really EXTREMELY limiting. My Charizard's SPA stat is just barely at 80 at Level 36, while my Greninja's SpAtk is around 99.
I've gotten too far into the game to start over, so I'd like to work a physical moveset into my Charizard. And thanks to Mega Charizard X, it might just make even more sense with the ATK boost.

I've been thinking that with Super Training and 252 Atk/ 252 Spe, Charizard's moveset can consist of:
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Punch (or Flame Charge?)
-Power-Up Punch
-Earthquake

How would this be? Also, does anyone know where the move tutor is at in X and Y? My Greninja is adamant natured, so I'd like to teach it Night Slash from the move tutor to compliment its ATK.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
When will Pokemon showdown fully incorporate Gen 6 Pokemon without only being able to battle Gen 6 via the challenge screen? Also, is the move oblivion wing exclusive to Yvetal? If so, what's Xernas's signature move? Is it geomancy?

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
When will Pokemon showdown fully incorporate Gen 6 Pokemon without only being able to battle Gen 6 via the challenge screen? Also, is the move oblivion wing exclusive to Yvetal? If so, what's Xernas's signature move? Is it geomancy?

Well, I'm not sure. We've only had our hands on the games for about a week tops at the moment. While our competitive section may use Pokemon showdown, not all the staff here use this service. Currently, the best place to ask on Pokémon Showdowns own forums. However the Issue is that we're still pulling out data for many new Pokémon and Moves, and if there is a Move effect change, it could take a little time to work out the effects, or even know about it.

Unlike Last two or three generations, We can't Look in to the game code and pull lots of data out. We're doing the old fashioned way. For Black & White 1, the site Pokédex in better shape after 2 days, than X & Y is at the moment.

bdcorndog

Hey I wanted to start getting into competitive battles and I have a question about EV training. Do only certain pokemon give you EV's? If so, if I avoid battling these pokemon will my pokemon's stats be the exact same as a pokemon that was leveled up with only rare candys? thanks for the help.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hm Does anyone have any idea what Xeneas ideal nature would be?

Also anyone knows if megas retain shiny colors?

I've been hearing that Xerneas needs a Timid or Modest nature.