• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
A Pokemon with Ice Shard or Avalanche can destroy Garchomp.

when will pokemon get better i mean over the years its gotten stail i think its because some of the changes theyve had i mean like the old pokemon i grew up with was more focused on friendship not just battling and gym's i mean now it seems like ash doesnt even have a real personality like he used to i mean he isnt really funny and goofy like he used to be and wats with all these girls i mean seriously may was okay but not as great as misty! i think they should just either end pokemon and give it a great end or change some stuff back to how it used to be! i mean i really dont like ash's new voice actor i mean shes good and all but the original was the bomb!

TomNook

Still In Kanto
when will pokemon get better i mean over the years its gotten stail i think its because some of the changes theyve had i mean like the old pokemon i grew up with was more focused on friendship not just battling and gym's i mean now it seems like ash doesnt even have a real personality like he used to i mean he isnt really funny and goofy like he used to be and wats with all these girls i mean seriously may was okay but not as great as misty! i think they should just either end pokemon and give it a great end or change some stuff back to how it used to be! i mean i really dont like ash's new voice actor i mean shes good and all but the original was the bomb!
No one has the answer to this. This is a bad excuse for a rant.

It sounds like you only watch the nime and alot of people don't like it anymore(I'm one of them), but the games are still alot like they used to be so I don't see your problem when all your arguments are about the anime and alll are opinions.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
A Pokemon with Ice Shard or Avalanche can destroy Garchomp.

Generally yes, but I wouldn't bet on it. For instance, it can take an Ice Shard from Weavile and OHKO back with Brick Break. Anyway, all you need is a good strong neutral attack which can 2HKO from a Pokemon which isn't paper frail. All the better if you get it lock itself into Giga Impact.

Yes, there are problems, but ending the series isn't going to solve them :p

Sprintking

Not the site to be saying stuff like this. Prepare to get flamed.

Keyo61491

Hakumei Tenshi
Is it possible to Mimic the move Sketch?, If so does the poke'mon that used the Mimic'd Sketch keep the move it sketched?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Is it possible to Mimic the move Sketch?, If so does the poke'mon that used the Mimic'd Sketch keep the move it sketched?

Nope, it isn't possible because Mimic requires the move to be used on the user. So, if the Mimic user is faster, then the move will just fail; otherwise the Sketched move gets Mimicked.

Metagross376

They are all your own oppinions and how would ending Pokémon help anything? If they are still making money from it and people still watch and like it, even if you dont, there is no point ending it.

My Team for HG ;445; ;376; ;373; ;149; ;248; ;330;

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
What's the difference between Honey Trees and Munchlax Trees? I read on Bulbapedia that there is a difference in Pokemon encounter rates, but the problem is, the two are physically identical, so ow am I meant to distinguish which is which?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
What's the difference between Honey Trees and Munchlax Trees? I read on Bulbapedia that there is a difference in Pokemon encounter rates, but the problem is, the two are physically identical, so ow am I meant to distinguish which is which?

From what I understand, in every game, there are only 4 Honey Trees that have Munchlax, while the rest never will. They all look the same, but I don't know how to distinguish one from the other until you find one with Munchlax.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I need to confirm that Raikou, Entei and Lati@s respawn if you KO them and then defeat the Elite 4. This works, right?

fearstotears

Mix Records?

I purchased HeartGold when it was first released, and went through the game, getting through both leagues and the E4. However, there was an extended period of time where the game was set down and not played. During that time, I missed many WiFi events. If anyone who has received all of the mystery gifts would like to provide a friend code and mix records with me, I would be very appreciative.

Profesco

gone gently
I purchased HeartGold when it was first released, and went through the game, getting through both leagues and the E4. However, there was an extended period of time where the game was set down and not played. During that time, I missed many WiFi events. If anyone who has received all of the mystery gifts would like to provide a friend code and mix records with me, I would be very appreciative.

Does this work? Will mixing records with a game that has received Mystery Gift Wonder Cards add the Wonder Cards to your game? o_O

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does this work? Will mixing records with a game that has received Mystery Gift Wonder Cards add the Wonder Cards to your game? o_O

No, the only WonderCard that can be transferred to another game is the Japanese Secret Key WonderCard. All others are nontranferable so mixing records doesn't do anyone any good.

Profesco

gone gently
No, the only WonderCard that can be transferred to another game is the Japanese Secret Key WonderCard. All others are nontranferable so mixing records doesn't do anyone any good.

That's the impression I was under. Ah, now I feel bad for that kid up there. =/

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I'm thinkingof buying Pokemon Ranger 2 (I forget what it's called) because I heard you can get a Darkrai with Dark Void through a special mission or something and trade it to a D/P game, at least that's what they said on Bulbapedia

Does this mission thing require Wifi?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm thinkingof buying Pokemon Ranger 2 (I forget what it's called) because I heard you can get a Darkrai with Dark Void through a special mission or something and trade it to a D/P game, at least that's what they said on Bulbapedia

Does this mission thing require Wifi?

Yes the mission was on Wi-Fi. But the mission for Darkrai, Riolu, and the Manaphy Egg have long since expired. You cannot get them anymore. So if that's why you wanted Ranger 2, you're out of luck :(

Last edited: