• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Anyone know 'bout this?
I don't know about Raikou and Entei, but Bulbapedia says that Lati@s will respawn until captured.

squirtle_skull_bash

In HG/SS if you don't have an extra space in your party, after answering the old man's questions in the dragon's den, is there no way to get that dratini? Because I have gone back and haven't been able to get it.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
You sure you didn't mess something up? I know when I was going through the game, I was told to come back with space in my party, and when I returned, he gave me the Dratini.

ZeLTa

hello ineed some information plz nd also tips to be a good pokemon trainer

hi im playing pokemon platinium nd i looking for good tips for infernape and umbreo like the question are :

what skill did u will make him learn to be a good pokemon ?
same question for umbreon ?

and i also need the TM hypnosis is someone know where i can get it plz help me Im playing pokemon Platinum!!!

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Nope, if you answer all the questions correctly, and then come back later with an emptier party, you do receive Dratini. I've done it myself.

cloudk

hates you.
Smogon.com is the go-to site for competitive battling. Search infernape or umbreon there and you will find the movesets that are deemed worthy in the current metagame. Also, a Hypnosis TM does not exist.

Magcargo96

I love this avvy
I did also didn't got the Dratini unless I went back to Clair and got TM Dragon Pulse from her, wich I forgot. When you have some extra space and come back you should be able to get it.

Electric

How do you rip music from GBA games? I want to rip the Battle Dome music from Emerald, the 2nd version when you're about to face an opponent.

Ryuken

Steel User
Is there a way to find easier wild shinies other than using the pokeradar?

tom-tom

Furret <3
Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
Is it true that you'll unlock Mewtwo as a rental Pokemon in Stadium 1, as well as Lugia and Ho-oh in Stadium 2, by beating him?

Mye

Someone has to win..
mewtwo yes, unsure about lugia/hooh....
Is it true that you'll unlock Mewtwo as a rental Pokemon in Stadium 1, as well as Lugia and Ho-oh in Stadium 2, by beating him?

C0okieMonster

Something weird in Safari Zone-Soul Silver

Hello there!

Something weird happened in my game - I told my friend about it and we both decided that I should write about it here.
So, here it goes!
Yesterday, I placed some objects in the Safari Zone - I'm still trying to complete my pokedex. I wanted to catch Metang, Solrock, and some others. But, when I put the things and walked a bit in the grass... wild Solrock appeared! I didn't wait even one day! Also, Skorupi appeared, but I didn't place enough Peak Objects (i placed only 21, not 28).
Okay, I catched Solrock and I went to the Mountain area. I walked a bit, and then... poof! Metang! Oh my, it was a big surprise, even bigger than when
the Solrock appeared.
What do you think? I had in party two shinies - Pidgeotto and Gyarados, and one legendary pokemon, Articuno. Maybe it matters?
I think it's worth to check it!

I'm sorry for my English - I hope there isn't many mistakes here, lol.
I also hope it's good place for this topic...

Last edited:

PsychicChampion

Its fine cookie and wow that's weird =/, oh welcome to Serebii, if I had a shiny pidegetto I would go try it out on my heartgold but sadly I don'y