• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Jet147

I had some questions about EV's. First can you keep getting EV stats when you are level 100? Also in VGC play you're pokemon are reset to level 50 does this reset thier EV's as well? Any helps with these questions will be much appreciated.

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
Level setups (automatically Lv50 for example) do not affect EV's.
You can EV train a Lv100 pokemon, but only in Black/White.

CammyStory

If you have to pick between a Shiny Spearow or a Spearow with Tri Attack, what would you pick? ;021;

Edit: It will be kept as a Spearow

Pansy :]

anustart
I hope this is were my question belongs......

So a few weeks ago I pre-orderred Black from GameStop, and it should be coming in tomarrow... but as I was thinking about it I started to wonder if I need the reciept, as I'm 99% positive I threw it away. So pretty much I'm wonderring if my name is on some list, or if I need the reciept.

pkmnlover25

So a few weeks ago I pre-orderred Black from GameStop, and it should be coming in tomarrow... but as I was thinking about it I started to wonder if I need the reciept, as I'm 99% positive I threw it away. So pretty much I'm wonderring if my name is on some list, or if I need the reciept.

If your an adult, then no. if not then you wasted money.

randomspot555

Nobody here works at the GameStop you pre-ordered at. Pick up the phone and call them.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Were the 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th movies ever released on DVD in the UK (i.e. Region 2)?

I can't find them anywhere online or in shops, but I can find The Rise of Darkrai and every earlier movie somewhere or other. I'd understand if movie 12 maybe hadn't been released yet since it's relatively recent, but the others...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Were the 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th movies ever released on DVD in the UK (i.e. Region 2)?

I can't find them anywhere online or in shops, but I can find The Rise of Darkrai and every earlier movie somewhere or other. I'd understand if movie 12 maybe hadn't been released yet since it's relatively recent, but the others...
That appears to be the case.

In addition to the four, you mentioned, the 7th (Deoxys) hasn't been released in the Uk. I've seen the some movies Advertised for showing on TV. I don't have the channel to even record it.

There is also no Mewtwo Sequal movie on DVD, but it was on VHS.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
If you have to pick between a Shiny Spearow or a Spearow with Tri Attack, what would you pick? ;021;

Edit: It will be kept as a Spearow
Seeing as Tri Attack is useless on a Spearow, who has a Base 31 Special Attack stat, I'd say shiny.

It gains them normally. But the stat adjustment won't take place until you put it in a PC box. Then stats are recalculated.
In Black/White, stats are recalculated after every battle.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
That appears to be the case.

In addition to the four, you mentioned, the 7th (Deoxys) hasn't been released in the Uk. I've seen the some movies Advertised for showing on TV. I don't have the channel to even record it.

There is also no Mewtwo Sequal movie on DVD, but it was on VHS.

Looks like I may have to get my sticky paws on a multi-region DVD player or something.

Icy_

What Do I Do If...

I'm in a Wi-Fi battle and it says 'Communicating. Please stand by...' for over five minutes? And the guy that I'm battling won't answer my responses?

magikot

Poke Plushies questions

I've seen pokemon plush dolls in Toys-R-Us and Target but the store associates couldn't answer my question. Are there plush dolls for Abra, Slowbro and Umbreon? These are my 3 favorite pokemon and I can't seem to find if they exist. If anyone knows if they exist and how to get them PLEASE let me know.

randomspot555

I've seen pokemon plush dolls in Toys-R-Us and Target but the store associates couldn't answer my question. Are there plush dolls for Abra, Slowbro and Umbreon? These are my 3 favorite pokemon and I can't seem to find if they exist. If anyone knows if they exist and how to get them PLEASE let me know.

Do they exist? Probably. Are you going to ever see them in the store? Only if TPCi really pushes them as products.

Your best bet is to either find a seller in this livejournal community (http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors) or get on Ebay and try your luck to find someone who can import plushes for you.

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
I don't know if this has been asked, but if you breed ditto(not shiny) with a shiny pokemon, would there be a higher chance of a shiny?

seldom

I'm Baaaaack
Does Any One Know when the pokemon B&W well arrive in K.S.A??

pokeaussie37

Does Any One Know when the pokemon B&W well arrive in K.S.A??

If by K.S.A. you mean Saudi Arabia? It's the first thing that came up on Google XD. Wouldn't have a clue, sorry I can't help.

Last edited: