• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
In short basculin route 3, macho brace or speed power item.

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
Pretty sure current event mystery gifts cannot be sent, only received.

I can briefly remember how to send a mystery gift via D/P/P, but I'm not really sure how to do so through the C-Gear. Am not sure if it's actually possible this Gen. This could help.

Well it's weird because in the Mystery Gift option it says "Recieve via Infrared."
So... :x.
Luv Clo

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
Giant Chasm-- How do you get to the stairs in the very northmost part of the area? it's totally blocked my trees.
Luv Clo
Try to get to the center of the area. There will be a lake, and when you reach it, everything will freeze over. The terrain will be completely snow covered, and you can reach the cave.

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
Try to get to the center of the area. There will be a lake, and when you reach it, everything will freeze over. The terrain will be completely snow covered, and you can reach the cave.

So do I have to wait until it's winter time?
Luv Clo

Ryuken

Steel User

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
How do base stats play a role in how a pokemon's stats grow? What's the math involved?
Example, if a pokemon had a base attack of 40, and had a neutral nature, how would that 40 affect the pokemon's attack stat growth?
Luv Clo

I have a question regarding on cartridges:

I plan on buying P/HG used from Gamestop, and if they are cheated on, but I restart the games, will the "cheat" flag go away? I remember someone talking about a cheat flag on the cartridges when they are hack-checked.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I have a question regarding on cartridges:

I plan on buying P/HG used from Gamestop, and if they are cheated on, but I restart the games, will the "cheat" flag go away? I remember someone talking about a cheat flag on the cartridges when they are hack-checked.

From my knowledge this is dependent upon how heavily damaged the game has been by the cheats. The severity of the cheats and damage to the game determines this I believe.
EDIT: Also, would adding slam to my Servine's moves be advisable? It would be replacing my wrap if I did it.
EDIT2: My 666th post is 1998th XD

Last edited:

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Hmmm, well, okay. Thank you for helping me get a grasp om what may need to be fixed. :)

Welcome. I mean, if the game isn't corrupted (This is what I believe it means when it's damaged, is still playable, but is more difficult), it should be fixable.
I don't know if it would be tournament worthy though (if cheats aren't allowed).

Aquarelle

Staff member
So do I have to wait until it's winter time?
Luv Clo

No. As soon as you reach the lake in the middle of the Giant Chasm, it will just start snowing, and you will be able to reach the stairs that were previously blocked off.

I did this in my game yesterday, and it's autumn ingame.

How do base stats play a role in how a pokemon's stats grow? What's the math involved?
Example, if a pokemon had a base attack of 40, and had a neutral nature, how would that 40 affect the pokemon's attack stat growth?
Luv Clo

A Pokemon with a base stat of 40 will always have really bad attack. 40 is really low. o_O
Basically, the higher a Pokemon's base stat is for a certain stat, the higher that stat can be at level 100.

I don't know the formula used to determine how high the stat will actually be at 100, but looking at the Pokedex on the main site will tell you the min-max for any Pokemon's stats.

Last edited: