• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
If you go find him at Route 5 you can Rebattle him on the top floor of Victory Road

Is he only there on certain days?
Luv Clo

Alder

Come at me bro
If two Pokemon use Sucker Punch, is it a speed draw? Does teh second attacker fail?

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
If two Pokemon use Sucker Punch, is it a speed draw? Does teh second attacker fail?

It's whoever's speed is higher.
Luv Clo

Skydra

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
You have to find him on Route 5 first, then he'll appear.

I did. ;_;
Luv Clo

Oh, never mind. I figured it out. Heh.
Luv Clo

Last edited by a moderator:

randomspot555

Just a little warning, You can get in trouble for posting in a row. (Be glad that a Troll happen today, or you'd have a offical warning about it.)

Also...

What 3rd moves are good for aerodatyl? (I've got Fly on it at the mo)

Earthquake
Stone Edge/Rock Slide/Rock Tomb
Crunch
Elemental Fang (requires Move Re-Learner)
If you're playing against other people, Taunt is also a valuable option and can fit into one of the latter two slots.

If Fly is there to Fly around, keep it. Otherwise, Aerial Ace over 2 turns is more powerful than Fly's two turns.

Alder

Come at me bro
I used Aerodactyl in-game. I found that Bite, Wing Attack and Rock Slide were wonderful, though Wing Attack can be forgotten in favor of Fly.

So if I use Sucker Punch, but the opponent used Sucker Punch and it was faster, does my Sucker Punch fail because I moved second?

Also, I'm trying to compile a list of Pokemon that are Soft-Resettable in 3rd Gen and forwards, can anyone find any I missed?

RSE:
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Rayquaza
-Torchic
-Treecko
-Mudkip
-Regice
-Regirock
-Registeel
-Sudowoodo (Emerald)
-Lati@s (Eon Ticket)
-Voltorb
-Electrode

FRLG
-Bulbasaur
-Charmander
-Squirtle
-Snorlax
-Hypno (Berry Forest)
-Mewtwo
-Articuno
-Zapdos
-Moltres
-Electrode
-Porgyon
-Dratini
-Scyther
-Pinsir
-Clefairy
-Abra
-Nidorino
-Nidorina
-Eevee

DPP
-Piplup
-Turtwig
-Chimchar
-Drifloon
-Combee
-Wurmple
-Aipom
-Munchlax
-Heracross
-Burmy
-Cherubi
-Eevee
-Porygon
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Giratina
-Heatran
-Rotom
-Uxie
-Azelf
-Regice
-Regirock
-Registeel
-Regigigas

HGSS
-Shuckle
-Voltorb
-Electrode
-Suicune
-Lugia
-Ho-oh
-Moltres
-Articuno
-Zapdos
-Mewtwo
-Spearow
-Eevee
-Larvitar
-Cubone
-Wobbuffet
-Dratini
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Rayquaza

BW
-Darmanitan
-Volcarona
-Musharna
-Panpour
-Pansear
-Pansage
-Foongus
-Amoonguss
-Zoroark
-Snivy
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Reshiram
-Zekrom
-Kyurem
-Virizion
-Cobalion
-Terakion
-Landorus

Any I missed?

Also, are in-game trade Pokemon able to be shiny?

Paraico

Ground Pound
Funny thing is that after 3rd gen, the beginning of the game decides if any of your shinies will be shiny. Their could be a chance, but you might find that you wasted thousands of resets for nothing.

My question,
My question is that I have a Hitmonlee, what moveset should I put on it?

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
So if I use Sucker Punch, but the opponent used Sucker Punch and it was faster, does my Sucker Punch fail because I moved second?

No, because it only fails if the target didn't use an attack. Same goes with quick attack and ExtremeSpeed.
Luv Clo

Ryuken

Steel User
one question, Why there is sometimes scrap data (unused data) in the games, why game editors don't erase it?

BCVM22

Because sometimes it is easier and more efficient programming-wise to simply bury it deep than it is to remove it outright.

randomspot555

one question, Why there is sometimes scrap data (unused data) in the games, why game editors don't erase it?
And in addition to what BCVM22 said, sometimes it'll be used later. The Member's Pass and Oak's Letter (Darkrai and Shaymin events) weren't released for D/P, but with some modification to the events, they were for Platinum.

sunnygowing

Getting there...
If a Wild Ditto used Transform on a Blissey and then I killed the Ditto, would I get the Ditto's or the Blissey's experience?

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
If a Wild Ditto used Transform on a Blissey and then I killed the Ditto, would I get the Ditto's or the Blissey's experience?

The ditto's.
Luv Clo

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Should I use a Master Ball on Giratina in the Distortion World? I really want it, but I don't know if I should use a Master Ball.

Skydra

Should I use a Master Ball on Giratina in the Distortion World? I really want it, but I don't know if I should use a Master Ball.

That would depend on whether you're equipped to catch it without one. If you have the Pokepower to do so, I'd recommend it, because that Master Ball would probably better suit one of those annoying roaming legends, especially if you're trying for a specific nature. Now if you want a specific nature Giratina, you should probably use the Master Ball so you don't waste so much time only to find its not what you want.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

No Pokemon needs a Masterball to be caught in, so if you want to use it, go right ahead. Just know that any Pokeball will do, just weaken it and inflict it with a status affliction.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
And I 'm going to catch any Platinum pokémon with normal pokéballs. I already caught Giratina with them.