• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Is there any disadvantage to evolving a graveller? I just got a nice steal of a legit shiny graveller off the GTS, and I forgot it evolves when traded, so now its a Golem. Any disadvantages in terms of level up moves, etc?

No, the only move you've lost access to is Rollout. Unless you're playing a 4th Gen game, in which case Golem can still learn it by level up.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Can you steal Cheren's Gigalith's Leftovers with Trick or using Knock Off and Pickup?

randomspot555

Can you steal Cheren's Gigalith's Leftovers with Trick or using Knock Off and Pickup?

You can't steal from trainers, nor will you lose items (IE if you trick a Choice item onto a Poke, for example), but only during Trainer battles (this only applies to Gen 5). But if you're in a wild Pokemon battle and you Fling something, it's gone forever.

ToeyJoey

The Count
You can't steal from trainers, nor will you lose items (IE if you trick a Choice item onto a Poke, for example), but only during Trainer battles (this only applies to Gen 5). But if you're in a wild Pokemon battle and you Fling something, it's gone forever.

Thanks for the info.

Skydra

Yep, I am.

Went for my two-hour-long tutor lesson, did my homework, started processing at 5.30 pm, and STILL not ready. :p

You might end up luckier than me... 27 HOURS I've waited.

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
2 things: fhqwdas or whaterver your name is i really dont give a flying s***. Dont include me in your pettyness. I just asked question thanks for trying to help me Flame :D

Last edited:

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
How do you wake up your Pokémon from the Dream World?

If you're still there, you click on the little power button at the top right corner of the screen. It'll ask you if you want your Pokemon to wake up, or keep it sleeping. Then, you go back to the Game Sync thing on your Black/White game. It should ask you if you want to wake your Pokemon up. Select that you do, and it will wake up, bringing any items and Pokemon you got along with it.

Dattebayo

Banned
How do I enter Extralink so I can expand Black City/White Forest?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
How do I enter Extralink so I can expand Black City/White Forest?

I'm going to use an example to explain, and for sake of example, say you're playing White, and want to visit a friend's Black City.

-Boot up both files, turn on C-Gear.
-On Black, go to Black City.
-On White, doesn't matter where you are.
-Go to Wireless, and press 'ENTRALINK'
-You'll see an old man, a tv screen, and you should be in a grassy field of sorts.
-Go to any of the bridges, and the Touch Screen should say something along of the lines of "Searching for a friends world."
-Once the games connect, cross through the barrier to the other side, and press where Black City is on the map that will appear on the Touch Screen, you'll teleport there.

From there, just talk to everyone in Black City, and offer to take them back to your White Forest.

Hope I helped =)

Even though all Pokemon in the DW that can be male are male, you can still breed a female with the Dream World ability by breeding the male with Ditto, correct? Just need to make sure so I can get a Pokemon with both an Egg Move and it's DW ability.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Even though all Pokemon in the DW that can be male are male, you can still breed a female with the Dream World ability by breeding the male with Ditto, correct? Just need to make sure.

Only female Dream World Pokemon may pass down their abilities, so no.

This page might explain things better than I can :x

Last edited:
Only female Dream World Pokemon may pass down their abilities, so no.

I figured since Ditto count as male it would mean the other would logically count as female and be able to pass on the ability. Not the case, huh?

/totally not reading to much into things

This page might explain things better than I can :x

Alright so that's only when you breed a female with Ditto :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
So what are the origins of Gastly and Duskull? I know Yamask was once a human but were Gastly and Duskull once humans as well?