• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
Maybe so that not just fighting types could learn them? I don't know.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Maybe so that not just fighting types could learn them? I don't know.

Just because a move is Fighting-type doesn't mean that only Fighting-types can learn them. To be honest, if they were fighting type that'd benefit a lot of Pokémon.

Sock

(づ⌒ ω⌒)づ♪♫♪♫✿
I don't really see them as fighting moves tbh, they are just punches that pack a load of power but that's it, you could see it as a punch that you give a person when you're mad and that isn't a fighting punch either just a punch

suicuneman

Mad Hatter Trainer
So that there'd be a few more good normal-type attacks? I mean, the fighting type does already have Close Combat and Hi Jump Kick to be fair.

PokemonOwn

It's like saying: "Why isn't Giga Impact a Fighting Type move?"

Possibly similar to Karate Chop in Generation 1, but it might have accidently not been carried over to Fighting Type, like Karate Chop was.

Grey Wind

Oh for God's sake castlewars, stop making these threads. They just are Normal, ok? Get over it.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
What type of dragon are Druddigon and the Axew family based off of?

Skull-Kid

What type of dragon are Druddigon and the Axew family based off of?

I believe that Druddigon is based on a gargoyle because of it's rock-like features and appearance. As for the Axew family, if remember correctly, the family is based on a certain species of dinosaurs Maybe Bulbapedia can help. Here's then link.

legendarypokemonmaster

I guess because there are already a bunch of fighting moves. Maybe normal needed some good attacking moves.

Dattebayo

Banned
I believe that Druddigon is based on a gargoyle because of it's rock-like features and appearance.

So why wasn't it given a secondary rock typing?

As for the Axew family, if remember correctly, the family is based on a certain species of dinosaurs Maybe Bulbapedia can help. Here's then link.

Says its features are based off of parts of various dinosaurs.