• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
^ Don't think so but one of the Glitch pokemon is a shiny invisible bulbasaur, miju.

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
not many of my friends really play pokemanz
its too much of a "childs game" to them but i say SCREW EM
if anyone wants to have a battle drop your FC here
:)

Ultimate Glalie

yeah but the random matchups in BW where its 3vs3
i know that you can't have the same 2 pokes,ubers,or same items and i didn't
i can connect to the nintendo wifi start searching for an opponent and then 2 seconds later it would say "something is wrong with your pokemon" and disconnect me
then i tried a different team holding different items and it let me battle
so im confused
Were any of the first bunch of Pokemon you used hacked?

Why some Pokémons give more Exp than others, in the same Level? For example, an Audino Lv 20 will give much more Exp than a Liepard in the same Lv. Why it happens?

-This not count basics Pokémon, that give less Exp than their evolutions.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Why some Pokémons give more Exp than others, in the same Level? For example, an Audino Lv 20 will give much more Exp than a Liepard in the same Lv. Why it happens?

-This not count basics Pokémon, that give less Exp than their evolutions.

Different Pokemon yield different amounts of EXP. Audino, for example, yields a lot of EXP, which Liepard doesn't yield as much. That's just the way the Pokemon were made.

Different Pokemon yield different amounts of EXP. Audino, for example, yields a lot of EXP, which Liepard doesn't yield as much. That's just the way the Pokemon were made.

Thanks! Another question: A Tyranitar can have both Stealth Rock and Dragon Dance, just breeding with a Smeargle that have these attacks, right?

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
nope i caught em all in regular gameplay
i did use an AR to get 900x's items that i used on my pokes like proteins and stuff like that
but i did that for the other team too and they were allowed
i didn't mod the natures or anything so thats why im confused

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I think bringing over a male Tyranitar with the two moves in the 4th gen(since it was easier) But i don't think it's very easy in B&W,miju.

How exactly do you spread Pokerus in Pokemon Crystal? I feel like I don't need to specify the game, but I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to Pokerus.

Put the pokerus pokemon in the lead and battle, miju?

Edit: Smeargle is in the Ground group Tyranitar is in the Monster group..so no v.v

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
yeah on one of the teams i tried
but i also tried running an all non evo team for the lulz but it wouldnt let me do it
heres the team i was trying to run but wouldn't let me

darumaka(jolly)choice scarf
flare blitz
superpower
rockslide
u-turn

blitzle(adamant)focus sash
wildcharge
t-wave
flame charge
quick attack

solosis(quiet)eviolite
psyshock
calm mind
energyball
recover

munchlax(sassy)chesto berry
rest
body slam
curse
equake

archen(adamant)life orb
pluck
rockslide
agility
u-turn

dwebble(impish)salac berry
x-scissor
shell smash
rockslide
stealthrock

i dont see anything wrong with this team
im thinking they banned a specific item like choice scarf because the other team that was allowed to battle didn't have any choice items

Last edited:

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
My last answer before you could ask people on the question thread is that 4th gen move tutor moves are also not allowed apparently, miju o.o