• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
I got White and tried to get into the DW. I used the thingy that uses Dream Dust, and it said it was connecting but it was taking forever so I turned it off. Did I do something wrong? I just connected to Wi Fi like I would in SS or Pt.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I think the first time you go on is the longest, you just gotta be patient and wait, miju.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
In Castelia City, the far right dock is a person who will ask you what stone you want, I think. Something like that, and you just have to say Fire Stone, or Pansear, or say that you picked Oshawott as your starter.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
A scientist(?) at the nearest dock to the bridge(i think) in Castelia City would give you a fire stone if you chose Pansear as one of the pokemon to evolve,miju.

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
In Castelia City, the far right dock is a person who will ask you what stone you want, I think. Something like that, and you just have to say Fire Stone, or Pansear, or say that you picked Oshawott as your starter.

mijuwott said:
A scientist(?) at the nearest dock to the bridge(i think) in Castelia City would give you a fire stone if you chose Pansear as one of the pokemon to evolve,miju.

Thanks guys. Finally, is Lenora difficult? I want to know how much I should train my team. I'm Pinwheel Forest right now, so..

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
First things first, catch a Timburr or a Throh/Sawk if you haven't done so already. They're a lot of help. Lenora's Watchog is annoying with Hypnosis and Retaliate, so you should train to at least level 20 to be able to defeat her with some ease. After that, it's up to you.

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
i think i found my problem
if the pokevirus is still spreadable they wont let you battle
i took my dwebble and blitzle out of my team which still have the spreadable virus and it let me battle
that makes no sense

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
First things first, catch a Timburr or a Throh/Sawk if you haven't done so already. They're a lot of help. Lenora's Watchog is annoying with Hypnosis and Retaliate, so you should train to at least level 20 to be able to defeat her with some ease. After that, it's up to you.

The thing is, I don't want to waste the EXP, because I'm just going to box them anyway. My Pansear and Dewott may be able to win, but I'm worried about Pidove and Blitzle falling behind in level.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I think as long as Bliztle has Thunder Wave and Pidove has Air Cutter you should be fine, then just grind levels, miju.

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
wait nevermind i went in with everyone but dwebble
i think its shell smash thats banned
that or the salac berry hes holding ugghhhh

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
Okay ignore everything I thought was wrong
I finally figured it out
You cant hold a salac berry
*** for my tornadus it can't know sky drop so I changed it to acrobatics and worked
How depressing

THEBADASSNOOB

Ace Trainer
Help pleeaaasse

can someone rate my battle subway team and help me out with it

here are some of the pokemon i have for it so far

SUICUNE: moves
extrasensory
aurora beam
hydro pump
surf
DRAGONITE: moves
thunderbolt
fly
dragon claw
earthquake
STARAPTOR moves:
close combat
Arial ace
u-turn
fly
Zoroark moves:
shadow ball
night daze
foul play
aerial ace
Haxorus moves:
giga impact
dragon claw
outrage
earthquake
ALAKAZAM moves:
recover
miracle eye
psychic
psycho cut
RHYPERIOR moves:
mega horn
rock wrecker
stone edge
earthquake

i also have a level 41 rufflet

please also recommend pokemon for the subway and their moves and also recommend which ones i should use and what moves

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hey, is it true that 4th Gen only moves are banned? Like, if a Pokemon knows a move it can only get from a PtHGSS move tutor, can it still enter? I remember hearing that it couldn't.

THEBADASSNOOB

Ace Trainer
can someone help me with my battle subway team (im new here btw)

here are some of the pokemon i have for it so far

SUICUNE: moves
extrasensory
aurora beam
hydro pump
surf
DRAGONITE: moves
thunderbolt
fly
dragon claw
earthquake
STARAPTOR moves:
close combat
Arial ace
u-turn
fly
Zoroark moves:
shadow ball
night daze
foul play
aerial ace
Haxorus moves:
giga impact
dragon claw
outrage
earthquake
ALAKAZAM moves:
recover
miracle eye
psychic
psycho cut
RHYPERIOR moves:
mega horn
rock wrecker
stone edge
earthquake

i also have a level 41 rufflet

please also recommend pokemon for the subway and their moves and also recommend which ones i should use and what moves

TheBluePanic

i machoke a blissey!
No magikarp sweep
*depression*
@Jigglychuh I heard the same rumors but I'm not 100% sure if its true haven't tried it