• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
Also, I would highly suggest going off the books rather than the movies. The two are entirely different media, so ideas are portrayed far differently between them.
This, I know. I just finished The Lost World for a third time. Oh, and by the way, the "spitters" are dilophosaurs.

Someone's PC

Couldn't find another thread in here that had this subject..
But where do I meet the 'someone' in Someone's PC on pokemon black? OR what would also help if anyone new if there was a way to expand the PC box numbers cause I only have 8 boxes and over 400 pokemon to transfer from my platinum, not counting doubles. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out, cause I'm seriously confused and can't find nothing online.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
1. It's Amanita's PC. I believe she lives in Fennel's apartment.
2. To expand your PC boxes, place at least one pokemon in each box. It will increase every time you do this.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I beleive there is a game help forum here, you should ask there. It would almost certaintly be a better idea than asking in the forum with "This is not a game help forum." displayed at the top of every page.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Are natures and EVs predetermined on roaming Pokemon? For example, if I were to catch a roaming Raikou, and that Raikou had a Bold nature when I caught it, does that mean it had a Bold nature from the instant it became a roaming Pokemon? I learned that when hatching eggs, the nature of the Pokemon is predetermined from the moment you get the egg (or it was just coincidence that I got the same nature 3 times in a row with the same egg), so I was curious if it was the same for roaming.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
You can't unless you know its IVs too. The best you can do is compare the stats to the maximum possible value. Also, I hate to break this to you but Impish is a pretty bad nature for a Mewtwo since it lowers its Special Attack, which is its best stat.

I agree with you, Impish is one of the worst possible natures for Special-based Psychic-types. You are much better off with Timid or Modest.

Jefko

almost completed Dex
What is a better way to MM for shinies in BW?
Soft reset if you have had 5 eggs in your party that were not shiny or keep putting them in boxes?
or is there no difference?

Jefko

almost completed Dex
Keep putting them in boxes so you can count how many mm's it takes you
i dont really care how many it take me, i just want to know which is a better and faster way... since i have almost all of my boxes full

probably the wrong section but is Swift swim w/choice scarf kingdra very common?

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
probably the wrong section but is Swift swim w/choice scarf kingdra very common?

I would assume not. In the rain, Kingra would be fasting than almost everything. The choice scarf would be nearly useless and mostly hindering. You'd be better off giving it Life Orb or even in Choice Specs.

EDIT: 1900 posts let's go!

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Keep putting them in boxes so you can count how many mm's it takes you

That's a colossal waste of in-game money. Just buy a counter or keep track on paper if you want to know how many it took; that's what I do.

So there's really no convenient way of soft-resetting for a Raikou? Ah, oh well.

I know there's a way to do it with the roaming Lati@s, but I'm not sure if this also works with the dogs. If you KO it and then go beat the Elite Four, it'll respawn with a different nature and IVs. Its a slow damn process but it works. Again, I'm not sure if it works on the dogs but I know it worked on Latios in my SS.

dooseyboy

trading between DS-3DS

i have recently found my original DS (the old silver one with the GBA slot in it)
anyway, i never had pokemon for it (i had a DSi but i traded it for my xbox) and now i got myself a 3DS (spyro skylanders=awesome btw) and i also picked up pokemon white.
what im wondering is can White do that transfer thing (i dont think it can but i thought i should ask)
if not which version?
then, eitherway, will my DS be able to trade with my 3DS?
ie, if i got myself the gold for example (the new remake) and got a lot of the pokemon from that, will i be able to put gold into my DS and trade it into my 3DS that has white in it???

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Japanese Pokemon Centers

I have wanted to visit one since I was younger and thought they were pretty cool. So I was just wondering if anybody had visited any and what their experience was like? Hopefully One Day I'd be able to visit myself :)

randomspot555

It's a toy store, exclusively dedicated to Pokemon, that looks like a Pokemon Center. Except everyone speaks Japanese.

You can pretty much imagine the average experience based off of that.

Emphasis on "toy store" and "speaks Japanese".