• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

~*Scyther*~

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Do NPC Pokemon run out of PP like the Player does?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
The Spiky Ear Pichu is the Pichu you get from Alex Shrine by bringing the PCP(Pikachu Colored Pichu) event to it. It can't be traded because the only games that have the data for it are HG/SS if I recall correctly.

The Spiky Ear Pichu is the Pichu you get from Alex Shrine by bringing the PCP(Pikachu Colored Pichu) event to it. It can't be traded because the only games that have the data for it are HG/SS if I recall correctly.

I got it, thanks. So, HGSS only have data for it because of the Spiky Ears? I saw somewhere that these Pichu have a variation in the sprite.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
At present time, I'm going for a Flawless Rayquaza with Sp.Attack not mattering. If I run a Choice Scarf set, what moves should it learn?

randomspot555

At present time, I'm going for a Flawless Rayquaza with Sp.Attack not mattering. If I run a Choice Scarf set, what moves should it learn?

Dragon Claw, Outrage, Stone Edge/Rock Slide, Earthquake/Waterfall/Aqua Tail*/Extreme Speed.

*Only available via Gen 4 move tutor.

EDIT: I think it'd probably be better for a Scarf set to run mixed and thus you should go for the high IV in Sp Atk and not worry about one of the defenses. But if you're absolutely deadset on running physical only, there's my recommendations.

Hidden Power

Not sure if it belongs here, but I'm looking for animated icons of Pokemon (the ones you see in the PC or on your Pokemon selection screen). Does anyone know where I can get them?

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Not sure if it belongs here, but I'm looking for animated icons of Pokemon (the ones you see in the PC or on your Pokemon selection screen). Does anyone know where I can get them?

;386;;271;;157;:535:;422;;007;;340;;186;:565:;454;;041;;311;;214;;017;:597:

Smileys in the advanced reply to thread menu. Alternatively, visit the bulbapedia page of whichever Pokemon you need.

The Serebii smileys from fifth gen aren't animated though. Get the smileys by putting the national dex number of the Pokemon into either semicolons if it's from gens 1-4, or colons if it's from gen 5.

Examples:

If you want Pikachu, type ; 025 ; without the spaces.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
None, unless you use moves like Forsight, or Abilities such as Scrappy, if those are in play, Fighting will hit super effectively.

And if you so happen to find yourself face-to-face with a Hacked Spiritomb with Wonder Guard, use Fire Fang.