• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Mesarin

RNG, Soft reset. and Masuda. Thats generally how it works. All requiring time and effort.

ddark624

Hidden power meagross

i have a metagross with the following iv's

hp: 2
att: 30
def: 27
sp att: 17
sp def: 31
speed: 31

according to calcs that gives me dragon type hidden power with 59 base power, is it worth running it instead of something like bullet punch or earthquake?

lemme know what u think

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
No, Bullet Punch and Earthquake are better because they come off of Metagross's better stat (the physical Attack stat). I also think there might be somewhere else where threads like this can be posted. I'm not sure, though.

Generally speaking, the only Hidden Power worth running is HP Fire, and that's situational. Also, you should probably try, and get better ivs.

ddark624

No, Bullet Punch and Earthquake are better because they come off of Metagross's better stat (the physical Attack stat). I also think there might be somewhere else where threads like this can be posted. I'm not sure, though.

cheers for the info.

wasn't sure where 2 place it tbh so i thought id stick it here and a mod would move it if necessary.

BugZ

Look Left------>
i just entered the code for the PGL Arceus and got him, and when i tried to send a pokemon to GameSync, it said it needs a day to recharge, but i havent used GameSync in months! Please help me i really want my Arceus.

randomspot555

i just entered the code for the PGL Arceus and got him, and when i tried to send a pokemon to GameSync, it said it needs a day to recharge, but i havent used GameSync in months! Please help me i really want my Arceus.

Did you put your cart into a different DS?

Regardless of the situation, you got your answer. The game is telling you exactly what happened.

ZombifiedHorror1031

Hi there, I was wondering if you can use Pokemon from different generation games for in-game trades? Like if I sent a Ditto from HeartGold to White to get Rotom, since I'm not at the Giant Chasm yet. Possible?

Also, all types considered, would an Arceus benefit more from Brave or Quiet nature? I'm not competitive, so depending on the Pokemon, I tend to like those natures.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Hi there, I was wondering if you can use Pokemon from different generation games for in-game trades? Like if I sent a Ditto from HeartGold to White to get Rotom, since I'm not at the Giant Chasm yet. Possible?

Also, all types considered, would an Arceus benefit more from Brave or Quiet nature? I'm not competitive, so depending on the Pokemon, I tend to like those natures.

For your 1st question- yes any Ditto will be usable for that Rotom trade.

2nd question- Any nature Arceus in-game is fine seeing as any legit one is lvl 100 allready you should have no problem beating anything in-game.

Competitive wise they are Uber and not many battle Uber's.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

Yes, you can trade a Ditto from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Col, XD, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.

tl;dr, yes, you can do it.

As for the Arceus, it really depends on the set, although any nature that lowers Speed on a pokemon with Base 120 Speed isn't a good idea.

I'm pretty sure that is possible.

Sorta depends what you want. For a physical Arceus, Brave be good since it boost its attack. It can be scary with its Sword Dance+ExtreameSpeed combo. Not sure if it can work with other types. Quiet can do fine for a special Arceus since that boost its special attack.

But unless you don't care, I would suggest other natures since Brave/Quiet lowers speed. Adamant(+Attack/-Sp.Attack),Modest(+Sp.Attack/-Attack),Timed(+Spd/-Sp.Attack), or Jolly(+Spd/-Attack).