• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Zibdas

not bad
I'm attempting to EV my Duskull in Attack, and I have it quipped with a Power Anklet, so I'm training on Lillipup/Patrat on Route 1. According to my tall, I've gained 20 EVs so far, and yet my Duskull's stats have yet to rise. Anyone know why this is?

Profesco

gone gently
I'm attempting to EV my Duskull in Attack, and I have it quipped with a Power Anklet, so I'm training on Lillipup/Patrat on Route 1. According to my tall, I've gained 20 EVs so far, and yet my Duskull's stats have yet to rise. Anyone know why this is?

The Anklet is for Speed. You want the Bracer.

Also, Duskull's attack is so low that even four effort points might not raise it a full stat point before level 100.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
I some help. Where can I go to find Pokemon gifs that involve Victini? I'm makin' a mini-movie on Youtube that'll help me get people to vote for Victini 4 Sm4sh(No arguements on why I want Victini for Sm4sh, plz. I just need Victini Anime Movie Gifs).

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Is it pronounced "glis-COR" or "gli-SCOR?" I say them interchangably and I want to know which one is right.

randomspot555

Is it pronounced "glis-COR" or "gli-SCOR?" I say them interchangably and I want to know which one is right.

I've always thought it was the second. You can always check the anime and Pokemon: Battle Revolution (whose announcer VA is the same as the anime's narrator VA) for further reference.

Myrrh

I believe guts Tyrouge gets Intimidate Hitmontop. Both are third gen abilities, the other choices are fourth gen abilities.

Ok, here's another one. If DS is in Sleep mode, will the game counts time as game played? I do keep DS sleeping but I never pay attention in it.

EDIT: It'll not count, I just checked now.

Last edited:

Geekachu

Yet another person who is blinded by the nostalgia-double standard.

Voltorb, Seel, Muk, Clamperl, Cherubi, Mothim.

Yep, definitely just the fifth generation with 'lazy' designs :rolleyes:

I still need Victini Anime gifs...Any thoughts on where I can find pictures of such?

It's not too hard to just search for "Victini gif", but here is a nice starting point.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Yet another person who is blinded by the nostalgia-double standard.

Voltorb, Seel, Muk, Clamperl, Cherubi, Mothim.

Yep, definitely just the fifth generation with 'lazy' designs :rolleyes:

This isn't exactly true in Voltorb's case. Voltorb was meant to look like a Pokeball-similar.

Also, the Victini gifs I need I got from there. I was wondering if there's maybe a site that has a folder with more.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
gli-sssor. my brother says glis-kor. hes WRONG.

Last edited: