• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

G50

No longer posting
Lol, I doubt they'd appear... why doesn't kangaskhan have a pre evolution if their is a cub one.like Pokemon in its pouch?

Probably because the writers wanted the Kanghaskan to be more like a real life Kangaroo, and didn't think about the illogical problem that comes with it...

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Lol, I doubt they'd appear... why doesn't kangaskhan have a pre evolution if their is a cub one.like Pokemon in its pouch?

I think the cub is just a baby Kangaskhan - it looks like the mother, but it's littler. It's just like the baby Lugia in the movie. Not all Pokemon have a pre-evolution, but they still reproduce, so the babies just look like the adults rather than having a pre-evolution.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Zangoose's Dream World ability, though unreleased, is Toxic Boost, which raises its attack by 50% when poisoned. Isn't that the same thing as Guts, but less?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Only if you ignore mount silver/ the area right around their. If you don't i think hoenn would be. (kanto has the cave with mewtwo, sinnoh has it's island, and unova has the east side basically. Johto has mount silver while hoenn has the victory road)

Aegon

Johto definitely has a problem with low-leveled Pokémon. I agree; it is very hard to find higher-leveled Pokémon in the wild to train with. It's a disadvantage to having Kanto accessible in the same game, as Johto's levels have been cut down as if it were merely the first half of a region.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
How can I find out my hidden power type in saphire?

Pato361

Yes, it looks like it to me.I love to train but with every route containing Pidgey and Rattata and pokémon that actually give a decent amount of exp have like a 5% chance to appear, it's just really hard to train my mons.

Oh and don't get me event started on the low leveled pokémon in Kanto.I expected them to be at least level 30 and they're what level 10?

MewQueen

And when a shiny ditto transforms does it transform into the shiny version of the pokemon???
A shiny Ditto will transform into a (example) pidgey, only it will be shiny. The Pokedex won't count it as "you have seen a shiny pidgey" or whatever

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I think that most of kanto has low levels. Look at the level of vulpix/growlithe when you catch it, and compare it to yours. Yours should be around 30, the wild don't even break 15.