• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Soo if I need deffence choose poygron2 and if I need good Atack choose the poygron z?

modex

what is the best grass water and fire pokemons that i can get in pokemon black ??

Gelatino95

Not a tool
what is the best grass water and fire pokemons that i can get in pokemon black ??

There is no "best" as a collective term. If you have a specific purpose that you need them for, then it would be easier for us to help.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Whenever I try to Game Sync, it says "Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it." I haven't used Game Sync for quite a while, so that shouldn't be a problem. I recently started using my brother's 3DS for wi-fi purposes; could this have something to do with it?

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
This is kind of a noobish Dream World ability question, but here goes.

Will my Trapinch retain its Sheer Force ability when I evolve it into Vibrava and eventually Flygon? I looked up Trapinch's evolutions, and they don't have any Hidden Abilities...

Gelatino95

Not a tool
This is kind of a noobish Dream World ability question, but here goes.

Will my Trapinch retain its Sheer Force ability when I evolve it into Vibrava and eventually Flygon? I looked up Trapinch's evolutions, and they don't have any Hidden Abilities...

Nope .

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Whenever I try to Game Sync, it says "Game Sync has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it." I haven't used Game Sync for quite a while, so that shouldn't be a problem. I recently started using my brother's 3DS for wi-fi purposes; could this have something to do with it?

Changing DS means you have to wait for 24 hours.
Consider it like the C-Gear is trying to resync itself with the new DS.

Trying to Game Sync again before 24 hours since the last time you tried to Game Sync will result in the 24-hour timer being restarted.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
will eevelutions have their hidden ability if they're evolved from a DW eevee?

Zielo

Is there an EV (NOT IV) checker?

I looked it up and all I can find are IV checkers and EV calculators, but nothing that can tell you how many EVs a pokemon has and in what by entering in its stats. Is it even possible?

I know theres a person in every game that you can go to and they will tell you if you completed you EVs or not, but is there a way to do it while still EV training? I just restarted my Soul Silver and am trying to EV train from the very beginning so im not even close to Blackthorn.

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
I looked it up and all I can find are IV checkers and EV calculators, but nothing that can tell you how many EVs a pokemon has and in what by entering in its stats. Is it even possible?

I know theres a person in every game that you can go to and they will tell you if you completed you EVs or not, but is there a way to do it while still EV training? I just restarted my Soul Silver and am trying to EV train from the very beginning so im not even close to Blackthorn.

If you know its IVs, then you can check its EVs. If you don't, it can't be accurate.

randomspot555

Keep track while EV training

if you've received a Pokemon in a trade and are unsure, use EV reducing berries and then re-train as appropriate.

The only EV checker is the guy in the games who gives the Effort Ribbon, which is when EVs have been maxed out.