• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
how do i get stat boosting berries, such as the rowap and cutsap berries?

Berries can only be grown in the dream world. You can't get Rowap and Cutsap in 5th Gen yet.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Illegal?! oh, i'd better not get arrested over pokemon for wasting my time trying to breed a technician shroomish wich btw seems legit, theres also videos. "LEGIT VIDEOS" i'll go with breeding a female one, if i get nothing it wont hurt just more time wasted, Thanks @britishlanguage, and the others i gues... >.>

Lol. Illegal just means it's not legit and it's against the rules to use it in battles against real people. You can do whatever you want in your own game, but if you use them against real people, that's cheating.

And I don't know what you mean by legit videos. Right now, there is no such thing as a legit Technician Shroomish or Technician Breloom. If you see one in a video, it is hacked. That's a guarantee. And you're wasting your time trying to breed a Technician one, it will not work.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Can you download Colosseum Jirachi into Ruby/Sapphire, start the GBA game over after taking the Jirachi out, and then get a Colosseum Jirachi into the new game?

Also, is there ever a chance for the Jirachi to be shiny, or is it just like the downloadable event Pokemon in the DS games?

randomspot555

Can you download Colosseum Jirachi into Ruby/Sapphire, start the GBA game over after taking the Jirachi out, and then get a Colosseum Jirachi into the new game?

Also, is there ever a chance for the Jirachi to be shiny, or is it just like the downloadable event Pokemon in the DS games?

Yep. As long as it's a new save file on any 3rd gen game, you'll get a new Jirachi.

No, it can't be shiny. Jirachi, Celebi, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Spikey Eared Pichu, and Arceus are the only Pokemon that can't legally be shiny in one method or the other. Of course, future event giveaways might change that, but that's how it stands right now.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
I still don't know what a 40 chain is and how you get it...

40 chain is the amount of pokemon you encounter when using a Pokeradar. The percentage of a shiny patch (a grass patch that glitters) stops when you have encountered that same pokemon 40 times while keeping the pokeradar chain going.

Miju ^o^

I still don't know what a 40 chain is and how you get it...

Use the Pokéradar. The first Pokémon you encounter in a shaking patch will be a 1 chain. Let's say you find Kecleon. After you catch/kill it, some grass should shake again. Go into a shaking patch and if you see another Kecleon, that's a 2 chain. Again, catch/kill it (do not run or the chain will break). Keep doing this until you've encountered 40 Kecleon in a row.

Kacho

You are next.
in bulbapedia or whatever pokemon site, is there an actual list of pokemon sort by strength or weaknesses per individual stats in each generations?

like say, if I want to find out the the top 10 bug type with defense in gen III and gen IV, or top 15 fire type with speed in gen II and gen IV and gen V

randomspot555

in bulbapedia or whatever pokemon site, is there an actual list of pokemon sort by strength or weaknesses per individual stats in each generations?

like say, if I want to find out the the top 10 bug type with defense in gen III and gen IV, or top 15 fire type with speed in gen II and gen IV and gen V

Disclosure: Base stats are only one of many factors that determine how viable a Pokemon is.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/

Or just click on the respective generation you're intersted in, and you can sort by BST or by an individual base stat.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Kacho

You are next.
Does Roar differ from Whirlwind at all?

Yes, soundproof pokemon can't be affected by Roar.
Take Smogon's metagame pokemon moveset for example, if you have an opponent with spike set and Roar (40 PP!), and you send out something soundproof, you can try to destroy that whirlwind pokemon while surviving.

coolkid123

battle institude question

What is the maximum score that is possible. the serebii guides says its 5999. I got 6005 on my first try during double battles.