• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

pacack825

A meowing duck.
It doesn't though, It clearly has 1 foot like a Cyclops only has 1 eye. There's no way it's other foot is hidden

~Just Saying~
Sorry, Lord, ZeR0 is right.
Read it's Dex entry.. better yet read this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hoothoot_(Pok%C3%A9mon) "It actually has two feet, but one is usually hidden in the feathers underneath its body."

Just Sayin..

Just sayin...ending a response like this tends to make you sound like you have a superiority complex.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
My boyfriend and I were playing HeartGold and SoulSilver together. At one point he ended up battling a Doduo and he transformed his Ditto to match the moves and appearance of the Doduo. Well his Ditto turned back into Ditto...but his moveset was stuck as Doduo and he couldn't learn any TMs or anything, so he's stuck with things like Scratch and Furry Attack. Has this happened to anyone else or is this an uncommon Phenomena?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
My boyfriend and I were playing HeartGold and SoulSilver together. At one point he ended up battling a Doduo and he transformed his Ditto to match the moves and appearance of the Doduo. Well his Ditto turned back into Ditto...but his moveset was stuck as Doduo and he couldn't learn any TMs or anything, so he's stuck with things like Scratch and Furry Attack. Has this happened to anyone else or is this an uncommon Phenomena?

If, by an uncommon phenomena, you mean abnormal, you are greatly understating. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong xD

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..

Ive heard of this "glitch" it happened with a Ditto and the move Rage IIRC.. it could be happening to that Ditto of your's/your bf.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Ive heard of this "glitch" it happened with a Ditto and the move Rage IIRC.. it could be happening to that Ditto of your's/your bf.

That's one of the moves he's stuck with. Well great hahaha

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
If, by an uncommon phenomena, you mean abnormal, you are greatly understating. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong xD

Hahahaha well shucks. I wonder if I were to breed it if it would have the same moveset....... I must test this.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
If your talking about the Ditto then you can't breed Ditto, as in you can;t get a Ditto Egg.

Well, it's glitched as a doduo, so who knows?

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
I got a shiny flawless munchlax adamant nature I badly need a good moveset plus I need the EVs because serebii dosen't have one and I don't like smogons >_> and i'm not evolving him thanks.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I got a shiny flawless munchlax adamant nature I badly need a good moveset plus I need the EVs because serebii dosen't have one and I don't like smogons >_> and i'm not evolving him thanks.
EDIT: I read it wrong. PM me and I'll help you.

Last edited:

Unfortunately Munchlax's stats aren't nearly as impressive as Snorlax's, especially as a physical attacker.

pacack825

A meowing duck.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
What I don't understand is how you can encounter some Pokémon only while fishing and not surfing (and vice-versa). Maybe there's some biological reason to this, but I'm not a fish-and-game expert.

From what I can imagine, whether you fish or surf, the Pokémon are still going to be in that body of water. So why the differentiation? :/

What I don't understand is how you can encounter some Pokémon only while fishing and not surfing (and vice-versa). Maybe there's some biological reason to this, but I'm not a fish-and-game expert.

From what I can imagine, whether you fish or surf, the Pokémon are still going to be in that body of water. So why the differentiation? :/

When you surf, you might run into a Pokémon by accident and engage in battle. Pokémon that can only be found by fishing probably don't stay close to the surface or are only attracted to bait on fishing rods.

I think.

This is known as The Rage Glitch. Quoting from Bulbapedia:
The term Rage glitch refers to a glitch in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. It occurs after a transformed Pokémon uses the move Rage until the "Rage is building" message is shown followed by either capturing or defeating the enemy Pokémon.
At the end of the battle the user's Pokémon will have the same moveset as the Pokémon who knew Rage. Exploiting this glitch allows for Ditto to learn moves other than Transform and to subsequently pass down any Egg move. If a Ditto manages to learn an Egg move through this glitch the player may be able to pass it down in the daycare if the paired Pokémon is female.
The glitch allows any Pokémon capable of learning Transform, Mimic, Copycat, Assist or Metronome to learn any move (other than Chatter or Struggle) due to the possible incorporation of Smeargle. Performing this glitch is the only means of having a Ditto with Super Contest Ribbons without using an external device.
You can use that Ditto to pass down Egg moves if you'd like. It's not cheating, it's a glitch.

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
How do I make my Dragon-type poke learning DRACOMETEOR on HGSS? Do I need it to have its happiness in a high level, the way the starters get their special 15BP moves?