• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

BJPalmer85

You mean defense and special defense? Yes sure, if you outspeed the rest and hit like a truck you'll be fine against gym leaders and the E4.

that is a good way to put it.

I guess since Im also avoiding sp att i should look for a jolly or adamant nature?

B

TehBrickster

Novice Breeder
that is a good way to put it.

I guess since Im also avoiding sp att i should look for a jolly or adamant nature?

B

Quote from Smogon:

"A Jolly nature can be used to outspeed threats such as Heatran and Breloom, though Adamant is generally preferred as Mamoswine needs as much power as possible, and Ice Shard hits many of the Pokemon that outspeed Mamoswine hard."

I'd go with adamant.

BJPalmer85

Quote from Smogon:

"A Jolly nature can be used to outspeed threats such as Heatran and Breloom, though Adamant is generally preferred as Mamoswine needs as much power as possible, and Ice Shard hits many of the Pokemon that outspeed Mamoswine hard."

I'd go with adamant.

sounds good.

Ryan7437

Banned
How do you clone Pokemon WITHOUT GTS in B/W/2? Or 1?

BJPalmer85

egg move question:

piloswine needs to learn ancient power to evolve into mamoswine. to teach ancient power to piloswine ancient power you have to visit the move relearner person. ancient power is an egg move for swinub. my question is, do i still need a male pilo/mamoswine to teach swinub ancient power or does it not matter in this case since it can learn it from the move relearner person?

B

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
egg move question:

piloswine needs to learn ancient power to evolve into mamoswine. to teach ancient power to piloswine ancient power you have to visit the move relearner person. ancient power is an egg move for swinub. my question is, do i still need a male pilo/mamoswine to teach swinub ancient power or does it not matter in this case since it can learn it from the move relearner person?

B

If I'm understanding you correctly (you're asking which is the better option, right?) then I'd just breed AncientPower onto Swinub, because then you'll save a Heart Scale.

BJPalmer85

If I'm understanding you correctly (you're asking which is the better option, right?) then I'd just breed AncientPower onto Swinub, because then you'll save a Heart Scale.

what Im asking is if you need a male pilo/mamoswine to breed ancient power onto swinub or does it not matter in this case since it can relearn the move anyway.?

B

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How do you clone Pokemon WITHOUT GTS in B/W/2? Or 1?

You don't. (Actually, there are ways, but the discussion of the hardware needed will result in infractions.)

We're keen on discussion clones in the first place. (Mewtwo's Origin is excluded.)

BJPalmer85

You don't. (Actually, there are ways, but the discussion of the hardware needed will result in infractions.)

We're keen on discussion clones in the first place. (Mewtwo's Origin is excluded.)

^i think you left out a word^

Thanks for all the help with the Egg move/IV breeding everyone. Used the info over the weekend and came up with some pretty good results

B

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

BJPalmer85

It's considered foreign to a non-European game, so it'd be foreign to a US, Japanese, or Australian game, for example. :)

so something traded to a US copy from a UK copy is still considered foreign?

B

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
If we're talking masuda method, I've read that English games all count as the same thing (US/Canadian/UK/Australian).

The Masuda method takes into account country, not language. Although I'm not sure whether or not the games differentiate between the US and Canada.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Although I'm not sure whether or not the games differentiate between the US and Canada.

It doesn't, same goes for the UK and Australian version.

Watchog

Lv. 50
Everstone/ Ditto/ Female/ prankster/ purloin, And not gettting a single one with the hidden ability. So.. What am i doing wrong? Cause seriously, This is the first time i've had this problem when breading for hidden abilities. Game messed up or something?