• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Dangertrout

Everstone/ Ditto/ Female/ prankster/ purloin, And not gettting a single one with the hidden ability. So.. What am i doing wrong? Cause seriously, This is the first time i've had this problem when breading for hidden abilities. Game messed up or something?

the problem is the ditto. when you breed with ditto, hidden abilities don't get passed down

RedJirachi

Veteran member
RAAAGE! I'm trying to set up a connection for my DSi, but it won't connect to the internet. My USB decides to go green a bit, then trolls me. What kind of wireless router would help?

BCVM22

Any kind of good wireless router will provide you with more functionality, more easily, than the USB dongle.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Can you run away from shiny Pokémon?

Just wondering. (Black 2)

Last edited:

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I am quite sure you can. Shiny Pokémon are just like any other Pokémon. They just look different. :)

Well I remember in g/s/c that I tryed to run away from a shiny rattata and I couldn't. =\

BJPalmer85

Well I remember in g/s/c that I tryed to run away from a shiny rattata and I couldn't. =\

that has more to do with the rattata speed and your pokes speed/evasiveness

B

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
that has more to do with the rattata speed and your pokes speed/evasiveness

B

I had a Crobat level 100.. but still. Just read that feature was only available on gsc.

Hmpf, waiting for a new shiny thread.

Shadow Aura

Now that you mention it, when I look it up on Google it appears that you couldn't run away from shinies in G/S/C..
I assumed you could but now I'm unsure.

BJPalmer85

Now that you mention it, when I look it up on Google it appears that you couldn't run away from shinies in G/S/C..

that is crazy! i never knew that!! all the sparkles must have dazed your pokemon....

B

Dylz

Trainer since 1997

I pretty unsure now too. And I'm not gonna try and do it. Lol.

It would make RE's much easier though, so I won't have to look at every Pokémon I encounter.

EDIT:

that is crazy! i never knew that!! all the sparkles must have dazed your pokemon....

B

Haha, yeah. the Pokémon having a huge mindf*ck ever.

bruon

Last night I was trading over pokémon from my white to my black 2. I trade over a dratini and evolved it later into a dragonite. The point is is don't have the national pokédex and DON'T use action replay or any other cheating device. So Dratini, dragonair and dragonite don't apear on my pokédex beacuse I don't have a national pokédex. Is this a glitch or a gamefault or what so ever.
Please let me know.

BJPalmer85

Last night I was trading over pokémon from my white to my black 2. I trade over a dratini and evolved it later into a dragonite. The point is is don't have the national pokédex and DON'T use action replay or any other cheating device. So Dratini, dragonair and dragonite don't apear on my pokédex beacuse I don't have a national pokédex. Is this a glitch or a gamefault or what so ever.
Please let me know.

No. Use can use any of the 649 pokemon in BW/BW2. Having the national dex only affects what you can look up about those pokes and whether there are "?" next to their number or not

B

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
The sentence in the pokes' summary remarks on their highest IV, right? Sometimes, while I'm IV breeding [one IV is guaranteed in advance], it's like one stat [i.e. it's sentence] overcomes the first one that I aimed to guarantee and then I know that this certain offspring has got 2 flwls IVs. The thing is that it's not always like this. At other cases it can be that the pokes have got 2 different flwls IVs, but still only the first one will be displayed [means that without checking their IVs personally I won't find out whether they've got more than 1 flwls IV or not]

My question is- why it happens [this 'overcoming' syndrome], and is there anyway to guarantee that if any second IV would be passed it will immidiately appear on the offsprings' summary?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Please let me know.

exactly, they don't appear because they're not on the new Unova Dex. It's not a glitch. They'll appear on the National Dex once you've obtained it.

The sentence in the pokes' summary remarks on their highest IV, right? Sometimes, while I'm IV breeding [one IV is guaranteed in advance], it's like one stat [i.e. it's sentence] overcomes the first one that I aimed to guarantee and then I know that this certain offspring has got 2 flwls IVs. The thing is that it's not always like this. At other cases it can be that the pokes have got 2 different flwls IVs, but still only the first one will be displayed [means that without checking their IVs personally I won't find out whether they've got more than 1 flwls IV or not]

My question is- why it happens [this 'overcoming' syndrome], and is there anyway to guarantee that if any second IV would be passed it will immidiately appear on the offsprings' summary?

most "random pokemon" have 1 high IV as dictated by say "likes to thrash about" (attack) When you IV breed them and end up with 2-3 flawlesses you get a message which is for any of them I think. However it could be if a flawless parent had a power item for attack (I can't remember it)it would always pass on its likes to thrash about whilst other flawlesses are random. The best way to get accurate readings is either the IV guy (battle subway BW1, I dunno BW2 yet) or by taking them on a subway and puttting lv 50 stats into a calculator.

Watchog

Lv. 50
the problem is the ditto. when you breed with ditto, hidden abilities don't get passed down
They always do, I suppose the ditto i'm using is f***'d.. It's the only way i can have DW pokemon receive the perfect nature, And the only way i've gotten Pressure/Adamant/Bisharp, Drought/Timid/Ninetales, for example etc.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I seem to hve gotten overlooked...

So for ranking up my trainer card in B2, I only have to get the Entree to level 30 in one of the colors, not both, correct?