• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters
Random Question but I finally caught a Riolu in HeartGold Version and I wanted to know which Lucario is more effective: physical, special, or mixed. Does Endure-Reversal/Salac Berry work well with Lucario?
Endure reversal sets are very uncommon in 5th generation with alot of scarfers and priority moves flying about, they have decreased in popularity. The most common lucario set is probably physical with swords dance, extreme speed, close combat and a 4th move (bullet punch, ice punch and crunch are the most popular) and a life orb, focus sash or silk scarf.
Does the move Magic Coat reflect back moves that had been used in the previous turn against the user, or it's a move which is based on forecasting the opponent's next move and it will work if it'd used a status move?
Magic coat has priority, so generally goes first like protect, and has higher priority than moves it deflects, even if the opponent has prankster ability. magic coat will for the rest of the turn reflect many of non attacking moves targeted at user, much likes the magic bounce ability. If you use magic bounce, for the rest of the turn moves such as spikes, thunder wave, taunt and toxic will affect your opponent or their team instead of you. At the end of the turn, your magic coat status fades. Unless you use it again, your opponent will then be able to status you, taunt you or set up entry hazards.
Source: I play competitively often, and have seen it used.

Gage42

Some random trainer
What would be a good Eeveelution for my Black 2 team (in my sig, I'm replacing Tyranitar w/ the said Eeveelution)?

What would be a good Eeveelution for my Black 2 team (in my sig, I'm replacing Tyranitar w/ the said Eeveelution)?

Jolteon or Leafeon, leafeon giving you fire grass water core which is always strong, jolteon because its a badass.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
In Red/Blue, There Was The Marowak Ghost. Team Rocket Was Trying To Steal Her Son's Skull, If She Wasn't dead Then; How Did He Get The Skull?

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Endure reversal sets are very uncommon in 5th generation with alot of scarfers and priority moves flying about, they have decreased in popularity. The most common lucario set is probably physical with swords dance, extreme speed, close combat and a 4th move (bullet punch, ice punch and crunch are the most popular) and a life orb, focus sash or silk scarf.

Magic coat has priority, so generally goes first like protect, and has higher priority than moves it deflects, even if the opponent has prankster ability. magic coat will for the rest of the turn reflect many of non attacking moves targeted at user, much likes the magic bounce ability. If you use magic bounce, for the rest of the turn moves such as spikes, thunder wave, taunt and toxic will affect your opponent or their team instead of you. At the end of the turn, your magic coat status fades. Unless you use it again, your opponent will then be able to status you, taunt you or set up entry hazards.
Source: I play competitively often, and have seen it used.

I understand. Thx.
Does the ability Pickup work in urban districts aswell, in towns?

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
If I have 5 eggs and a Pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor, do they all get their egg cycles reduced by half?

MiloticTwins

The Milotic Question

What if a Milotic has its body become incredibly more colossal, more obese and more muscular? What do you think would happen?

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Help.

Can anyone help me train my Pokemon white 2 team to level 40? It's really hard and I'm busy with school I can offer a genesect.Im also looking for a reliable person willing to train multiple Pokemon.I am sorry If this doesn't belong here and if I'm being pushy.Thanks.

Watchog

Lv. 50
Whenever you come back from school, Do your homework, Eat or do whatever you have to, Then meanwhile in your free time or bedtime you can train them with audino, Is not that hard really. You can also take the game with you to school... And if your parents don't allow you, Then hide it ;)

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Can anyone help me train my Pokemon white 2 team to level 40? It's really hard and I'm busy with school I can offer a genesect.Im also looking for a reliable person willing to train multiple Pokemon.I am sorry If this doesn't belong here and if I'm being pushy.Thanks.

Whenever you come back from school, Do your homework, Eat or do whatever you have to, Then meanwhile in your free time or bedtime you can train them with audino, Is not that hard really. You can also take the game with you to school... And if your parents don't allow you, Then hide it ;)
In 5th Gen, You get more experience the higher level compared to you. If you fight trainers you get more experiance anyway. So Visit the Stadium and Court in Nimbasa City, and you should get decent amount of Experience.

Mind you if you're too weak, you won't get experience.

I'll move this to the Help thread.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
I Thought She Died From The Rocket Grunt...?

Yes, Team Rocket killed her and she became a ghost. Then she haunted the Pokemon Tower as a ghost until Red defeated her, at which point her spirit was settled enough to "move on," as it were. What is it exactly you're asking here? She was killed and then became a ghost; that tends to be how ghosts work.

Nyter

Island Challenger
PIkachu needs his Balls!

Is there a way to get A light Ball in the American Gen V games? Or is it only from trading from one of the Jap games?

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Is there a way to get A light Ball in the American Gen V games? Or is it only from trading from one of the Jap games?

Not unless you transfer one from Gen IV. There were also events for America for a Pikachu with a Light Ball, though.

If somebody says they want an OU battle, does that mean OU only or OU and below?

Dangertrout

Not unless you transfer one from Gen IV. There were also events for America for a Pikachu with a Light Ball, though.

If somebody says they want an OU battle, does that mean OU only or OU and below?

you can't transfer items from gen 4 to gen 5. there was a light ball released with some event pikachu's, but I think that's the only method to get them right now.

I believe if they say OU, it means you can use anything OU and under.