• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I saw Pyroar's Mane and automaticaly saw the Fire Blast Attack similarities, what do ya'll think? hqdefault.jpg and This

scorcher117

[ACE] Zero;16388978 said:
I saw Pyroar's Mane and automaticaly saw the Fire Blast Attack similarities, what do ya'll think? View attachment 10290 and This

Goddamnit really! ok nobody click that link, it seems like that is fennekins final EVO, I did not want to see that.

I'm hoping that is just some random pokemon

Aegon

Goddamnit really! ok nobody click that link, it seems like that is fennekins final EVO, I did not want to see that.

It's... It's Litleo's evolution.

Visiting a Pokémon forum while attempting to avoid spoilers from the latest games in the series is certainly a wonderful idea.

scorcher117

The post clearly and visibly states it to be Pyroar, Litleo's evolved form.

The post says the name but has no mention of it evolving from litleo, I guess that would make sense, but I am being super crazy paranoid about spoilers after accidently seeing the starters mid evos yesterday.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..

I have no words...

The post clearly and visibly states it to be Pyroar, Litleo's evolved form.

It's... It's Litleo's evolution.

Visiting a Pokémon forum while attempting to avoid spoilers from the latest games in the series is certainly a wonderful idea.

Thank you, people that can actually read.

The post says the name but has no mention of it evolving from litleo, I guess that would make sense, but I am being super crazy paranoid about spoilers after accidently seeing the starters mid evos yesterday.

It's not a end of the world type of ordeal like you are creating it to be.. maybe you should avoid Pokemon websites to avoid spoilers? You'd think an alleged 17 year old would have more common sense than this.

Soulink

Cpchris, the only ways I know how you get pokerus is if you battle and faint a pokemon or if you catch it.

scorcher117

I was just super paranoid and on edge after having myself spoiled yesterday, and that wasnt on a pokemon website It was on youtube.

Also I have never seen anything of Pyroar and I've been keeping up with basically all the announcements.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I was just super paranoid and on edge after having myself spoiled yesterday, and that wasnt on a pokemon website It was on youtube.

Also I have never seen anything of Pyroar and I've been keeping up with basically all the announcements.

Yet it is splattered all over the main page and the forums page..

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Do you think that similiarly to the way it's used to weaken pokemon before capturing it [especially when talking about those who has 3 in their capture rate, i.e: legendaries] with lowering its HP and causing status problems,
the pokeballs you throw at it also 'tire' it? Do you think there should be a strategy behind which type of pokeballs to use first, not only the physical-classic weakning way we all know about?

randomspot555

Do you think that similiarly to the way it's used to weaken pokemon before capturing it [especially when talking about those who has 3 in their capture rate, i.e: legendaries] with lowering its HP and causing status problems,
the pokeballs you throw at it also 'tire' it? Do you think there should be a strategy behind which type of pokeballs to use first, not only the physical-classic weakning way we all know about?

The PokeBall isn't like a baseball being thrown at you and hitting your body, causing injury. The opening of the Pokeball is probably equivalent to like a slight poke from a finger, and then the Pokemon is turned into energy and then struggles for a bit. So there's no real damage from it.

I guess you could argue that a Pokeball being thrown at it and it continuously struggling to get out tires out a Pokemon. But stamina isn't really measured in the games outside of HP.

scorcher117

Which is why I keep away from the main page.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
The PokeBall isn't like a baseball being thrown at you and hitting your body, causing injury. The opening of the Pokeball is probably equivalent to like a slight poke from a finger, and then the Pokemon is turned into energy and then struggles for a bit. So there's no real damage from it.

I guess you could argue that a Pokeball being thrown at it and it continuously struggling to get out tires out a Pokemon. But stamina isn't really measured in the games outside of HP.

He might be referring to the type of pokeballs such as the Net ball that was more efficient on Bugs and Water types vs a regular Pokeball.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
[ACE] Zero;16392609 said:
He might be referring to the type of pokeballs such as the Net ball that was more efficient on Bugs and Water types vs a regular Pokeball.

I didn't actually. These advantages-under-the-right-circumstances are obvious for me.
Let's say you battle Whirl-Islands Lugia, and you have a collection of Duskballs, Pokeballs, and Ultraballs. Would you start capturing it with a Duskball, or not necessarily? Or you wouldn't pay any attention to what type of pokeball you're using against it as long as you've weakened it enough?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
In Pokemon Conquest, once you upgrade a facility/location in either the main story or the postgame, does it stay that way even after you have beaten that particular story?

No.

All facilities will revert back to Level 1 once starting a new stoey.

HOWEVER, the Final Story, where you play in, all facilities will start at Level 3.