• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Forgot/Not enough time.. he's been up for nearly 48 hours.. Plus he's still got lots of stuff to do.

I thought that was case, I began to think it was fake for a moment. Serebiis doing a great job, I didn't mean to be rude btw.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Theoretically, if the father Wurmple has eventually evolved into Cascoon for instance, does it guarantee that all of its offsprings will also evolve into it?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How exactly is Serebii capturing the models/sprites for new Pokemon and Mega Evolutions?

With Magic!

OK, He's got a two 3ds that can sent what's on the Screens directly to a Computer. Why two? Japanese and apparently a UK English Console.

Being new I cannot post in many forums and so I am asking my question here...

I know the formula for breeding shiny pokemon but what I don't know is will using the everstone affect my chances??

I am currently breeding for a shiny charmander using an everstone with the nature MILD and after 210 eggs I still have no shiny. Will it be impossible to hatch a shiny with a MILD nature for me because of my TID or SID??

Oh and I am playing pokemon White 2

Lass Brooke

Peaceful Trainer
Being new I cannot post in many forums and so I am asking my question here...

I know the formula for breeding shiny pokemon but what I don't know is will using the everstone affect my chances??

I am currently breeding for a shiny charmander using an everstone with the nature MILD and after 210 eggs I still have no shiny. Will it be impossible to hatch a shiny with a MILD nature for me because of my TID or SID??

Oh and I am playing pokemon White 2

Well, as far as I understand, the everstone will not affect your chances of hatching a shiny pokemon. The only thing it does when held by a breeding pokemon is increase the chances that the pokemon's offspring will inherit its ability (this only works if the baby pokemon *can* inherit the ability. that is, the parent holding the stone must be the same species as the baby or share a possible ability with it).

However, you *can* increase your chances of hatching a shiny pokemon by breeding two pokemon from two different language versions of the game. For instance, breeding a pikachu from an English version of the game with a compatible pokemon from the Japanese version would work.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Well, as far as I understand, the everstone will not affect your chances of hatching a shiny pokemon. The only thing it does when held by a breeding pokemon is increase the chances that the pokemon's offspring will inherit its ability (this only works if the baby pokemon *can* inherit the ability. that is, the parent holding the stone must be the same species as the baby or share a possible ability with it).

However, you *can* increase your chances of hatching a shiny pokemon by breeding two pokemon from two different language versions of the game. For instance, breeding a pikachu from an English version of the game with a compatible pokemon from the Japanese version would work.

The Everstone actually affects the nature which a baby Pokemon will hatch with, not its ability - it is actually the mother's ability which will affect the ability the baby receives, and it will be able to, as the female of the pair will be the same species as the child.

Anyway, not getting into the details of that, since it's a bit off-topic. The bottom line is that an Everstone will not change the odds of a Pokemon hatching shiny.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
If I breed my female pikachu with Volt tackle with a male pikachu will the pichu get the move? I have no lightball so it's my only chance :// using black 2

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
No. It won't get it.
Even without the lightball thing it wouldn't be able to, because the female has the desired move and not the male parent.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
If I breed my female pikachu with Volt tackle with a male pikachu will the pichu get the move? I have no lightball so it's my only chance :// using black 2

No because 1.) Males are the one which pass down the egg moves. Females with egg moves will not pass them down even if bred with a male. 2.) The male HAS to being holding a light ball to pass down volt tackle.

Hasty

Moonside
I'm going to get a 3DS and Pokemon X next month (and I never had access to Wifi with a Pokemon game before)
... now I have some questions:

1) Can I always download that Event Torchic once every save file? If I restart the game, can I get another Event Torchic?

2) If I have a German 3DS and a English(UK) Pokemon X game... Can I do everything I also could with a German 3DS and a German Pokemon X game?

Will I have access to English events or German events if I have German 3DS+Pokemon X(UK)?

AceTrainerBen

So, is it safe to put your 3ds fc in your sig / profile?

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If I go to the Dream World and my Pokemon sleeping has a Berry, can I take that item so I can grow it on my garden?