• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Can you get the event Celebi without transferring Pokemon?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
What Pokemon are good with Sassy Nature?
Like Eevee's best nature would be timid.

There are several walls that are good with a Sassy nature. You want to give a Sassy nature to a Pokemon that is meant to take hits and isn't fast. The most prominent example I can think of is Ferrothorn.

Hey, just wondering, whats better, wobbaffet or vapoureon? My party ATM is, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Wobbaffet, Mewtwo, Venusaur, and Zapdos. I was wondering because my Azumarill has Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, as well as Surf and Waterfall. I just feel like surf and waterfall would be better replaced wth Aqua Tail and Superpower... Any ideas?

For an in-game team, probably Vaporeon, since it has some semblance of hitting power. Wobbuffet's only function is to be a wall, and it's outclassed by anything that has Shadow Tag, namely Gothitelle. Vaporeon is also good competitively, however. When it comes to your Azumarill, Azumarill is a physical attacker, since it has Huge Power, Belly Drum, and Aqua Jet. There is no need watsoever for Azumarill to have any other water move than Aqua Jet, especially special ones like Surf. You need to give your Pokemon diversity in their moves so they can land super-effective hits on Pokemon that their typing isn't resistant to. Superpower is a good move for Azumarill, as is Play Rough.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Guys, I downloaded pokebank and poke transporter and when I put in my B2 and launch the transporter, it says:
"Your communication with pokemon bank did not complete correctly during your last session. Please open Pokemon bank and perform the cleanup process before using the pokemon transporter." What should be done?

EDIT: I got it guys, don't worry. >.<

Last edited:

NJ_PS

Hey guys. Do we get only one Celebi per game or can I start a new game and then get a new Celebie?

NJ_PS

Okay. So if a get a new pokebank I get a new Celebie? Do I need a another console or just another email account?

Hasty

Moonside
Is there a way to avoid getting the Celebi generated? I want to restart my game and would like it to have the new OT and ID.

If I restart my game, what happens to Global Link? Do I need to make a new account to have access to it with the new save file? Will the timelines etc all stay untouched on the old account?

pokefamily

Shining Ponyta
Hi. I am new here. I had someone write me a message telling me there were no shiny victini, shiny arceus, or shiny keldeo, but I checked Serebii (the pokedex), and it actually shows the normal sprite, and the shiny sprite, so doesn't that mean that there is a shiny of those, if Serebii shows one?

Thanks in advance!!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hi. I am new here. I had someone write me a message telling me there were no shiny victini, shiny arceus, or shiny keldeo, but I checked Serebii (the pokedex), and it actually shows the normal sprite, and the shiny sprite, so doesn't that mean that there is a shiny of those, if Serebii shows one?

Thanks in advance!!

Victini, Arceus, and Keldeo are all shiny-locked, meaning that no legitimate or legal shinies of those exist. We know what the shiny sprites look like because people got into Gen V's coding and found them. A shiny sprite of every Pokemon has to be coded into the game, whether Game Freak releases it or not.

Ruas

Is there a way to avoid getting the Celebi generated? I want to restart my game and would like it to have the new OT and ID.
If I restart my game, what happens to Global Link? Do I need to make a new account to have access to it with the new save file?
Don't use Pokebank. After you open & register in it, Celebi will be generated the next time you open it.
Your Global Link account is tied to the save file. Resetting would mean, you can't sync again until you send a deletion request to them (may take a week max to actually delete the data).

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I have a question, my pikachu knows fly and iron tail so how would I go about passing the moves down via breeding? It's a female.

Ruas

I have a question, my pikachu knows fly and iron tail so how would I go about passing the moves down via breeding? It's a female.
You can't. In Pokemon XY, Iron Tail is not a TM (neither was it in BW,B2W2) & neither is it an egg move. So, Pikachu can't learn Iron Tail in XY at all. You'll have to wait till they have move tutors for this. Fly is a one time event unique move for Pikachu. Again, since it's not in the TM list & Egg move list of Pikachu in XY, it can't be passed down.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I was afraid of that, i really wanted to bred for a male and give it volt tackle but it's fine, thank you for answering the question.

Hasty

Moonside
Don't use Pokebank. After you open & register in it, Celebi will be generated the next time you open it.
Your Global Link account is tied to the save file. Resetting would mean, you can't sync again until you send a deletion request to them (may take a week max to actually delete the data).

Thanks! I forgot to mention that I want my Pokemon in Bank before I restart my game... I don't want to delete them. There probably is no way right? :/ (Just to be sure)