• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

apsol2

Has anyone playing OR had the multibattle in battle maison with Maxie?
Then, can you tell me the move set his camerupt has?

Vern

Why not both?
What determines wether wurmple evolves into a cascoon or a silcoon? Is it random?

pokemonFRguy

Pokemon Hunter
Did you know what happens once the Pokémon egg is damaged?
Pokemon eggs don't get damaged. Over time, they hatch. Keep walking around in-game and you should get a new Pokemon to come out of its egg.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Where do I go after I've beaten the Rustboro Gym and defeated the Team Aqua grunt in AS? Because I'm worried I might've broken the game. ;-;

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Where do I go after I've beaten the Rustboro Gym and defeated the Team Aqua grunt in AS? Because I'm worried I might've broken the game. ;-;

I've not got that part on my ORAS play though, but in RSE: Head back to Rustboro and visit the people in Devon Corp. You'll see Mr Stone, he'll give you a letter for deliver.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I've not got that part on my ORAS play though, but in RSE: Head back to Rustboro and visit the people in Devon Corp. You'll see Mr Stone, he'll give you a letter for deliver.

I can confirm this is what you do in ORAS as well. I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but you have to defeat a Team Aqua grunt, get the Devon Parts, bring them to Mr. Stern, and then go to Devon Corp and get a letter from Mr. Stone and deliver it to Steven.

KillerDraco

I can confirm this is what you do in ORAS as well. I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but you have to defeat a Team Aqua grunt, get the Devon Parts, bring them to Mr. Stern, and then go to Devon Corp and get a letter from Mr. Stone and deliver it to Steven.

I believe you mean Mr. Stone, not Stern. You deliver the Devon Parts to Captain Stern after delivering the letter to Steven.

Otherwise though, it's relatively accurate. Beat Roxanne -> Aqua/Magma grunt steals the Devon Parts triggering the next scene -> you beat the Grunt in Rusturf Tunnel -> You bring the stolen parts back to the Devon researcher who brings you to Mr. Stone -> You deliver the letter to Steven -> You deliver the Devon Parts to Captain Stern in Slateport.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Smogon OU Doubles hasn't banned any Mega Evolutions, so there's no reason you can't use Mega Mawile in that meta.

But in Showdown's add Pokemon list, it lists Mega Mawile as Uber. Is that only for singles? Does that mean I can use Mega Kangaskhan?

And, on the Fire Fang page, http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/firefang.shtml, it says it can burn or flinch with a 10% chance, does that mean it has a 10% chance to burn AND 10% to flinch?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
But in Showdown's add Pokemon list, it lists Mega Mawile as Uber. Is that only for singles? Does that mean I can use Mega Kangaskhan?

Yes, it is only for singles.

Yes, it should be the case.

As for your other question; Fire Fang has %10 chance of burning and %10 chance of flinching, both which accounted for separately from each other.

pokemonFRguy

Pokemon Hunter
How/where do i get dratini in OR & AS without trading, cuz everyone wants legendaries. If someone want's to trade me just pm me.
It does not seem that you can find in in the Hoenn region, but you can probably just keep looking for it on the GTS or ask to trade someone, here or on Reddit.

KillerDraco

I have a question, if a Pokémon has the ability intimidate, and mega evolves, does the opponent's cut attack revert?

Nope. Hence why Intimidate is such a good ability for Pokemon like Gyarados and Salamence on Mega evolving sets; you get the benefit of Intimidate even if you Mega Evolve ASAP.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I found out how to proceed in ORAS myself. X3 I was just looking in all the wrong places.