• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
thats incredible. i got my pokerus carriers in a wonder trade. is there a chance they could be duped?

Of course there's a chance, but I doubt them having Pokerus is cause to believe so. Once you have Pokerus it's easy to spread it among your other Pokemon.

Yes, I should clarify. It's rare to get Pokerus in the wild or from hatching, once you've got it it's trivial. Especially when you're trading online it's very easy to get because of how easy it is to spread around.

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
whew that was a relief. i just wanted to make sure they were legit and all.

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
ok. oh well, none the less, ive heard that PokeRus is still usefull for ev training. thanks for the help!

im running
MegaMawile
Gardevoir
Froslass
Diancie

would Azelf work in my team cause i really like him but i also like Articuno, Suicune, and Hoopa

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
im running
MegaMawile
Gardevoir
Froslass
Diancie

would Azelf work in my team cause i really like him but i also like Articuno, Suicune, and Hoopa

Depends what you want to use for what reasons. In the end it's personal preference IMO but someone people will say diff.

Also how do you have Hoopa. No even has started for it yet. Not to my knowledge at least.....

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
If 2 players are trading, one using XY and the other using ORAS, does the player playing XY get access to all of the person playing ORAS's Friend Safari Pokemon or do both players need to use XY for them all to be unlocked (post E4 obviously)? I did this twice while using ORAS instead of XY and only have their first 2 Pokemon but I was wondering whether or not they have access to all of mine.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
What would be a good moveset for a mixed rayquaza.
I am going on these lines-

Rayquaza @ Life orb
Naive

252 Att/252 Speed/ 4 Spa

Draco Meteor
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Dragon Ascent

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles

Ice Lock

Hello!
Quick question: does an Earthquake from Mega Metagross get a Tough Claws boost?

Earthquake does not make direct contact, so it will not get the tough claws boost.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Why is wally not a girl?
And why does dark pulse not affect an entire horde? It's clearly a widespread move releasing multiple pulses in different directions.

Swampchill

Toxic Tyrant
Why is wally not a girl?
And why does dark pulse not affect an entire horde? It's clearly a widespread move releasing multiple pulses in different directions.

Who would name their daughter Wally?
I actually wondered the same thing about dark pulse as well.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Who would name their daughter Wally?
I actually wondered the same thing about dark pulse as well.

Who would allow their son to look, talk, act and dress like a girl? Also, Wally is jyst a bad name in general.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles
Who would allow their son to look, talk, act and dress like a girl? Also, Wally is jyst a bad name in general.

Wally is definitely a boy, he has a Gallade, which can only be male, and from what I've seen so far, trainers' Pokemon are almost always the same gender as they are.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles

Akashin

Some one posted this

I'll go out on a limb and say Hydrohs saw that. The question was more along the lines of why this is a question that warrants any sort of discussion whatsoever.

To answer the posed question about Dark Pulse, some moves that hit everything in Triple Battles simply don't in Hordes. You'd think Shock Wave would also hit everything in a Horde, but it doesn't either.

I'm deciding between Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire right now and one of the things that is a major factor for me is Latio/as.

How hard is it to get the Eon Ticket and is there any other way except StreetPass?

Is one version simply better than the other?