• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Solerme

do you think non kalos born will ever be usable in ranked online battles in y/x or oRaS? I had my team on the older versions and i would enjoy using them again. I bred them into kalos born mons, but you know, those are the original one, the team i grew up with.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
do you think non kalos born will ever be usable in ranked online battles in y/x or oRaS? I had my team on the older versions and i would enjoy using them again. I bred them into kalos born mons, but you know, those are the original one, the team i grew up with.

It's highly unlikely. It's used as a (poor) method of weeding out hacked Pokemon.

Solerme

It's highly unlikely. It's used as a (poor) method of weeding out hacked Pokemon.

I don't get the point of this anyway. Actually you can hack gen 6 without using old non kalos born and have Kalos born pokemon with max iv, the nature you want, the moves you want, even shiny if you want.

Now, if you can do this, why i still can't use my legit pokemon? My original team, the one i brought via Pokebank. I paid for that service and i can't even use my team in ranked?
Nice antihak Gamefreak. Now i can't use my original team online, while still everyone can hack through the new generations.

Nothing vs you ofc, it's just very, very sad.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't get the point of this anyway. Actually you can hack gen 6 without using old non kalos born and have Kalos born pokemon with max iv, the nature you want, the moves you want, even shiny if you want.

Now, if you can do this, why i still can't use my legit pokemon? My original team, the one i brought via Pokebank. I paid for that service and i can't even use my team in ranked?
Nice antihak Gamefreak. Now i can't use my original team online, while still everyone can hack through the new generations.

Nothing vs you ofc, it's just very, very sad.

That's why I said it was poor.

I was curious about this so , Is the gift latios in omega Ruby shiny locked?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
If i restart my game and bring Diancie over from poke'bank and put her in my party, will i receive another diancite for her when i try to leave out the Pokemon center again? Or will I just be screwed?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
If i restart my game and bring Diancie over from poke'bank and put her in my party, will i receive another diancite for her when i try to leave out the Pokemon center again? Or will I just be screwed?

You can receive another Diancite. No need to worry.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
Thanks I was thinking of SR for a timid shiny latios. Wish me luck

Don't SR for Latios. Instead, use the run method on Alpha Sapphire with the Eon Ticket. It's very fast (I got a shiny Latios after only one week on full odds two days ago) and the Eon Ticket is very easy to get with Streetpass. Also, try to get modest nature instead of timid, its speed will still be quite good with good IV's and a bit of EV training and its Sp.Attack will be great no matter what. Good luck with your hunt anyway, no matter how you do it.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Don't SR for Latios. Instead, use the run method on Alpha Sapphire with the Eon Ticket. It's very fast (I got a shiny Latios after only one week on full odds two days ago) and the Eon Ticket is very easy to get with Streetpass. Also, try to get modest nature instead of timid, its speed will still be quite good with good IV's and a bit of EV training and its Sp.Attack will be great no matter what. Good luck with your hunt anyway, no matter how you do it.

You do realize that not everyone has easy access to Streetpass, right?

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
You do realize that not everyone has easy access to Streetpass, right?

I do, but they live in Ireland and no matter where someone is in Ireland, they are never more than an hour's drive away from any urban centre, and lots of people use Streetpass in Ireland. When I was looking for an Eon Ticket in a city, I only had to walk around for half an hour before I got one. Trust me, they will have acess to Streetpass.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

What I know is that it's on an Omega Ruby, not Alpha Sapphire.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
What I know is that it's on an Omega Ruby, not Alpha Sapphire.

Well then they shouldn't do it at all what with the Team Magma battle AND all the text to scroll through. Remember, it's also possible that they have Alpha Sapphire too.

KillerDraco

...The original question has been answered. You guys are gonna need to let this go.