• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Each time you use a reset bag on pokemon you have to then acquire another bag if you wish to use its effects again.

Why always me? Anyway, another question follows. I have 6 Pokemon in my party that show up in the Super training, out of them, if I put growlithe on the bag, there is small little smiling face next to it, but not next to any other pokemon. And, when I switch it out and put in another Pokemon, growlithe is always jumping. What is that about?

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
I caught a male tympole with the EM Refresh. Just wanted it to quick raise for Bubblebeam and Mud Shot to breed with Poliwag. So my Poliwag hatch with Refresh as well and I see they're not supposed to be able to pass it on - only Corsola and Milotic according to Bulbapedia. Just a mistake on the site?

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
I caught a male tympole with the EM Refresh. Just wanted it to quick raise for Bubblebeam and Mud Shot to breed with Poliwag. So my Poliwag hatch with Refresh as well and I see they're not supposed to be able to pass it on - only Corsola and Milotic according to Bulbapedia. Just a mistake on the site?

Bulbapedia doesn't show all the compatible parents that can pass the move, unless the move has to be chain-bred. It only shows those that can learn the move via level-up.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The Pokemon Ranger: GS Deoxys is known to be a repeatable event to any 4th generation game owned, but can you send it to the same game card if you started the game over in a similar manner to Colo Bonus Disc. Jirachi?
Asking this again.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
How does Sycther learn defog? (OR/AS)

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
You will need to teach the move to a Pokemon that can breed with Scyther in DPP (no Pokemon that can currently learn it by level up is in the Bug Egg Group), transfer it all the way to ORAS then breed it with a Scyther.

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Not sure but this is how I'd try.

Go back to the 4th gen gsme.
Teach one of the male bugs (make sure they are in the bug egg group) Defog.
Migrate them forward.
Breed with a female Scyther.
It is listed as an egg move but none of the Pokémon that learn it by level up can be a parent to Scyther.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Is there any way to get my fly pikachu from HG to gen 6?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Sadly, not with Fly, as Gen 4 to gen 5 PokéTransfer would require you to delete the Move Fly as it's a HM. I'm not sure if you can reteach it later in Gen 6, but I personally think it won't relearn fly.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant

Sadly, not with Fly, as Gen 4 to gen 5 PokéTransfer would require you to delete the Move Fly as it's a HM. I'm not sure if you can reteach it later in Gen 6, but I personally think it won't relearn fly.

Yes, Sir, there indeed is a way, and I will tell you how. There was an event for Pikachu that learned Fly, Surf, Agility, Celebrate. It was for Japan only, started on 16th Feb and lasted till today. obtained via Serial Code and for ORAS.

Event Database said:
ウ ♂/♀
Level 10

OT: オンライン
ID: 02056
Ability: Static
Hold Item:

Light Ball
Any Nature.
Date of Receiving
Pokémon Center. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 10
Fly
Surf
Agility
Celebrate
[Souvenir Ribbon]
Description Type Location
Pokémon Center Online Opening Serial Code Japan
Start Date End Date
16 February 2016 22 May 2016
Games Available OmegaRuby, AlphaSapphire

Theo-92

Just to expand on Tsukuyomi56 and LLR's reply you can only teach Sycther Defog in DPP but it can not be migrated from these games as Defog is a HM move. However you can get around this by trading said Scyther to HGSS where Defog is not considered a HM move.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Just to expand on Tsukuyomi56 and LLR's reply you can only teach Sycther Defog in DPP but it can not be migrated from these games as Defog is a HM move. However you can get around this by trading said Scyther to HGSS where Defog is not considered a HM move.

Yh I've obtained it now thanks :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
thx.
Pokes that have recovered from pkrs and got the purple smiley near their nickname still get multiplied evs, right?

Yes but instead of gaining 50 ev's per horde you only gain 25 EV's per horde providing you still use the power items.