• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How do i sign up for the pokemon news letter on the site?

You'll need to create an account at Pokemon.com , then under the Profile overview page, make sure that the tick box under Email Preferences is checked.

Your Pokemon.com account is the same account you use for Pokémon Global Link.

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I have a quick question. Does the move hypnosis affect dark-type Pokémon?

You'll need to create an account at Pokemon.com , then under the Profile overview page, make sure that the tick box under Email Preferences is checked.

Your Pokemon.com account is the same account you use for Pokémon Global Link.

Oh i already have a pokemon.com account and knew that it was linked with pgl but thanks for letting me know to click that. :)

Ascended Dialga

Yes, it does.

Status moves do not take type effectiveness into account. Thunder Wave is the only exception to this.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight

Unless the Dark-type in question has Insomnia or Vital Spirit Hypnosis can affect them.

Edit: Greninja'd

Usually i would ask this in the xy section but it seems to take me forever to get an answer there.

If i erased my game to start over will i still have the same friend safari? Everyone really likes the safari i have but im not too fond of being a female character and i want to change my name.

This is the only thing i dont know.

Last edited:

KillerDraco

Usually i would ask this in the xy section but it seems to take me forever to get an answer there.

If i erased my game to start over will i still have the same friend safari? Everyone really likes the safari i have but im not too fond of being a female character and i want to change my name.

This is the only thing i dont know.

Friend Safari is only changed if you wipe the system settings on your 3DS.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

TheJLeeTeam

JLeeTeam
Is it alright that I don't like the original Red and Blue games? I wasn't motivated to play the Virtual Console rereleases and I like FireRed and LeafGreen a lot more. I also like Yellow to some extent.

Snoo

Work Hard, Play Hard
Is it alright that I don't like the original Red and Blue games? I wasn't motivated to play the Virtual Console rereleases and I like FireRed and LeafGreen a lot more. I also like Yellow to some extent.

This is more than an opinion than a question.
Whether you like them or not is all up to you.

:]

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

No, it's not alright. You're an awful person and will forever more be shunned from this community.

Of course it's alright. Those are very old games and without the nostalgia factor there's no real reason to play them other than curiosity.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
When one wants his mon to get 4 ems, does it have to be divided that 2 would come from the mother and 2 from the father, or it could also be 3:1 in any combination?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
When one wants his mon to get 4 ems, does it have to be divided that 2 would come from the mother and 2 from the father, or it could also be 3:1 in any combination?

You can get 4 egg moves in many ways. You could get 2 egg moves from both the mother and father or you can pass 1 egg move down at a time from 4 different parents.
So there are multiple ways to get 4 egg moves basically.