• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I wanted to finish the game Pokémon Sun by using only Incineroar, and now I'm battling Hapu, and no matter what I do, her Mudsdale always defeats it.

Here are its stats:

195 HP
124 Special Attack
173 Attack
125 Special Defense
131 Defense
94 Speed

Moveset:
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower
Darkest Lirat
Brick Break

I don't wanna have to use another Pokémon since I wanna beat the game with just Incineroar, is there a way to do that? Any help would be appreciated.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What do glitch Pokemon like Missingno become if transferred through the virtual system to current gens?

Elite4woolfy

✽✽✽✽✽✽
Does Queenly Majesty ignore Protect?

AmethystLeslie

VitaoA7x

Pokemon Global Link

Hey guys, I'm trying to Sync my Pokemon Sun, but whenever I try to access the PGL, the website redirects me to the same page and I'm not logged in.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks alot! =):587:

Hey, I have a random question. I recently thought of a good idea for a Fairy-type move and was wondering if we had any specific thread for talking about Pokemon/move/ability ideas. I just wanted to throw my idea out there and see what others thought (it's based on the changeling myth). ;)

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Hey, I have a random question. I recently thought of a good idea for a Fairy-type move and was wondering if we had any specific thread for talking about Pokemon/move/ability ideas. I just wanted to throw my idea out there and see what others thought (it's based on the changeling myth). ;)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?378197-Create-Rename-Change-Anything-and-Everything

Try this thread. Lots of cool stuff here.

Hey guys, I'm trying to Sync my Pokemon Sun, but whenever I try to access the PGL, the website redirects me to the same page and I'm not logged in.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks alot! =):587:

Getting the same issue. Tried multiple browsers, same result.

EDIT: phone browser doesn't work either. What a useless website.

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Yeah, that is unfortunate =/

It's a real shame that it's been going on for so long. It only seems to be affecting new accounts though. I made a new one because I couldn't remember my old Gen5 PGL account and I couldn't log in with it at all. I gave up trying with my new one and somehow managed to correctly guess my old login and was able to sync my game with no issues. Not sure if this helps anyone but it might be worth noting.

gliscor&yanmega

It takes a few tries sometimes for me to log in on GTS as well. There is a note when it fails saying they know of the issue and are working in it. Assuming it's nothing too problematic it should be dealt with soon enough.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
It takes a few tries sometimes for me to log in on GTS as well. There is a note when it fails saying they know of the issue and are working in it. Assuming it's nothing too problematic it should be dealt with soon enough.

I never saw that error. When I tried to login with my new account it just refreshed the page and took me right back to the login screen while my old account took me straight to the Game Sync page. I hope they get it fixed soon. It isn't fair to new players who can't compete in competitions through no fault of their own.

VitaoA7x

Oh, I hope they fix it soon then! This is my first time PGL account, and I wanted to participate in some events.
I was wondering if the region might have been doing this, but you never know...