• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

BCVM22

You can trade the Pokémon from the fake game to a legitimate game as you normally would, but you run the risk of the Pokémon being corrupted or even corrupting your legitimate save file. It's a low risk, but the only way to make it a complete non-risk is to leave the Pokémon in the fake game where they originated.

Seldom, if ever, trust a seller on eBay or any other user-supported marketplace. The combination of continued demand for older games, rampant piracy, no standards for sold merchandise, and minimal recourse if you are sold counterfeit merchandise means the odds are heavily against you getting a legitimate product at a fair price.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
How do people know there are legitimately over four billion possible Spinda patterns, even on the original RSE sprites?

BCVM22

How do people know there are legitimately over four billion possible Spinda patterns, even on the original RSE sprites?

Per Bulbapedia

Some of Spinda's Pokédex entries mention the odds of two Spinda having the same spot pattern as less than one in four billion. Since Spinda's spots are based on its personality value (a 32-bit number), a simplistic model would put the odds at 1 in 4,294,967,295, which is indeed smaller than one in four billion; however, it is actually possible for two personality values to produce spot patterns that are visually identical, so the real odds are somewhat higher.

sagerpg

Hi Not sure if this is in the right place but, haw am I supposed to receive the mega stones from the Feb International? Is It supposed to be via email or what?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi Not sure if this is in the right place but, haw am I supposed to receive the mega stones from the Feb International? Is It supposed to be via email or what?

A link should appear on the front page of your PGL account.
I have yet to receive mine though.
I only did 4 battles, Should I have done 5? I really wanted Mawallite... TT ^ TT

sagerpg

A link should appear on the front page of your PGL account.
I have yet to receive mine though.
I only did 4 battles, Should I have done 5? I really wanted Mawallite... TT ^ TT

You should be good, I checked before the battle and the official site's rules said you only needed to do 3 battles to qualify for the stones.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
You can trade the Pokémon from the fake game to a legitimate game as you normally would, but you run the risk of the Pokémon being corrupted or even corrupting your legitimate save file. It's a low risk, but the only way to make it a complete non-risk is to leave the Pokémon in the fake game where they originated.

Seldom, if ever, trust a seller on eBay or any other user-supported marketplace. The combination of continued demand for older games, rampant piracy, no standards for sold merchandise, and minimal recourse if you are sold counterfeit merchandise means the odds are heavily against you getting a legitimate product at a fair price.

thank you for this reply.
Another question from this: If I move them onto a file that I just started, and then move them to another file from that legitimate file, do they still carry the chance to corrupt my file? Basically I'm asking if they ALWAYS carry the chance to corrupt, or if it goes away with trading?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Quick question: did anyone got the mega stone codes from last online competition? I've tried looking at the Global Link and can't find any sign of it. I recall Serebii had news saying the code distribution had began

gliscor&yanmega

Quick question: did anyone got the mega stone codes from last online competition? I've tried looking at the Global Link and can't find any sign of it. I recall Serebii had news saying the code distribution had began

Yes people have got it.

Log into PGL and go to this link: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/present/5263f699-dfcc-4ba9-a0a9-a0a4da05869b

Apparently the english site hasn't put up a link in the news feed for some reason, but the link provided should still bring you to the code. If nothing is there then they still may be handed out codes, unless you didn't do your 3 battles?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yes people have got it.

Log into PGL and go to this link: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/present/5263f699-dfcc-4ba9-a0a9-a0a4da05869b

Apparently the english site hasn't put up a link in the news feed for some reason, but the link provided should still bring you to the code. If nothing is there then they still may be handed out codes, unless you didn't do your 3 battles?

Yes, I did do the battles.

By the way, thanks a lot for the link. Just redeemed.

Again, thank you!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Do normal Pokeballs work on Ultra Beasts?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Do normal Pokeballs work on Ultra Beasts?

Yes, but any non-Beast Ball/Master Ball type of Pokeball will have only a x1 catch rate, regardless of any other factors.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Are in-game traded Pokemon shiny locked, and if so when did this start?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Can a Spanish/French Gen I VC game transfer Pokemon to an English Sun/Moon?

How many cores/cells does Kalosian Zygarde give you?

SlyFox

I was going to do a ranked battle spot just for the hell of it however ran into a problem.
My shiny crobat (caught it in Emerald) could not participate and I can't figure out why. I could use a different pokemon if need be but I've had it for years and just want to use it. I did not use a game shark to get it. Anyone have any ideas? Bellow are his details...
Lvl 100
Lonely nature
Inner Focus
Poisoning Z
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing
Sludge Bomb
U-turn

332 HP
265 Atk
197 Def
321 Speed
210 sp def
194 sp Atk
Hyper trained

CharizardDestroys

Question about Natures

Ok so I bought Emerald again and for the first time ever Im trying to nerd out and get good natures and EV training and all that stuff for the Battle Frontier. At first my Treeco had a Bold nature which decreases attack so I actually restarted until I got something to lower Sp. Attack instead. So I ended up getting Impish, which is supposed to raise Defense and lower Sp. Attack.

My question is at what level does that actually start taking effect. My Grovyle is currently at Lv. 17 and the stats are as follows:

Attack 28
Defense 25
Sp. Attack 34
Sp. Defense 31
Speed 39

as you can see this nature is doing the exact opposite since the stat its supposed to raise is the lowest of all of them. Does it just take a long time to actually start working? Or is it just broken?