• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Akashin

Its been a few days, when are they going to release more info about ultrasun and ultramoon?

Besides what Nutter said, 'a few days' isn't a very long period of time no matter how you look at it. Theoretically they could hold off on revealing anything new until this time next month (or later, even) and it wouldn't be that surprising.

AmethystLeslie

Does the Hidden Power checker exist in Gen 2, and where are they?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does the Hidden Power checker exist in Gen 2, and where are they?

There are quite a few HP Calculators for Gen II that will tell you your HP type. One is seen here, with a Gen2 DV Calulator: here: http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/dv.php and a RBY DV calculator here: http://nobleware.ca/dvcalculator

I've not seen a DV checker that will tell your DVs based on HP type, partly as it was During the DP Era the ability to work out your IV though HP for Gen 3 and later games.

If you really need to know your HP, you can work it out based on the Effectiveness of HP on certain Pokemon. One works for Gen 2 though 5 is here: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

AmethystLeslie

There are quite a few HP Calculators for Gen II that will tell you your HP type. One is seen here, with a Gen2 DV Calulator: here: http://www.psypokes.com/gsc/dv.php and a RBY DV calculator here: http://nobleware.ca/dvcalculator

I've not seen a DV checker that will tell your DVs based on HP type, partly as it was During the DP Era the ability to work out your IV though HP for Gen 3 and later games.

If you really need to know your HP, you can work it out based on the Effectiveness of HP on certain Pokemon. One works for Gen 2 though 5 is here: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php

Thanks, i'm sure it'll be helpful for my VC Gold journey.

Shindouz

Pokemon Breeder
Poison Mono Team Help Needed

I'm thinking of going

Tentacruel
A-Muk
Gengar
Amoonguss
Weezing
Nidoking/Toxicroak

What Info i need?
Nature
Moveset
EVs
Ability
Item to Hold

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
When helping hand is used to buff a poke that uses two-turns move [like solarbeam with no sun], would it still buff its power or not?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
it does if it's used during the turn that the attack is used, not if it's used during the initial phase

AmethystLeslie

Thanks, i'm sure it'll be helpful for my VC Gold journey.

I should go back to this for a moment, I should've clarified that I meant an ingame Hidden Power checker, if it exists in the Gen 2 games.

I'll still use the tools, just... still curious.

Superwally188

Pokemon Theme Team (need help)

First off, I hope this theme for this theme team doesnt upset anyone.

So I joined these Serrebi Forums to seek advice in making a theme team related to Pimpnite theme teams videos. The theme team is satanic stuff. So of course in my mind I had to add the great ol' gen 2 demon dog: Houndoom. I also of course have to add the #666 pokedex entry pokemon which is Vivillon.

Then, I thought harder and thought of a Pokemon that had controversy these past 20 years. That pokemon was Kadabra, not only did the pokemon company almost got sued by Uri Geller, but it has backslash for its star in his forehead. So I pick Kadabra as my 3rd pokemon for this suppose theme team.

Now I am in a ditch and cant find any more ideas for this dream theme team? So can anyone give me a pokemon and give my reasoning in why it should be in this theme team.

Here is my list so far
1. Houndoom
2. Vivillon
3. Kadabra
4.?
5.?
6.?

If I cant find any more ideas, I may add houndour.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I should go back to this for a moment, I should've clarified that I meant an ingame Hidden Power checker, if it exists in the Gen 2 games.

I'll still use the tools, just... still curious.

The Hidden Power guy doesn't exist in GSC. The NPC first appeared in Platinum, and appeared in every games since.

AmethystLeslie

The Hidden Power guy doesn't exist in GSC. The NPC first appeared in Platinum, and appeared in every games since.

TBH, Platinum was a lot later than i expected it'd be introduced. I wouldn't be surprised if GSC didn't have it, but I was surprised RSE didn't have it since Emerald at least has an IV checker.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know.

Japanese Pokemon Movie Distributions on NA 3DS and Games

I will be in Japan during the 20th movie viewing and I wanted to know if I could claim the event Marshdow with a North American copy of Sun and Moon and 3DS.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Im new to getting legit Pokemon cards. In the past all I bougt was fake ones since I couldn't afford them (New zealand prices suck)

Question is, someone is selling a holo Lillie full art card for $25. Is this worth it? I didnt rly want over $5... xD

AmethystLeslie

I will be in Japan during the 20th movie viewing and I wanted to know if I could claim the event Marshdow with a North American copy of Sun and Moon and 3DS.

I believe it's JP 3DS only. Remember that SM can have 9 languages, so it's not restricted to JP language, just JP 3DS.

AmethystLeslie

nel3

Crimson Dragon
is there any way to get multiple colored scarves in ORAS? im trying to get 2 of each colored scarf. i dont know if this is a one per game item.