• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Yeah you can by going through white wormholes but some Ultra Beasts are more common in some types of wormholes depending on the rings that surround it. You can go to the same place where you have caught an Ultra Beast and catch the same Ultra Beast again.
Is there a potentially unlimited number of the same UB I can get, so long as I go back and visit it again?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Is there a potentially unlimited number of the same UB I can get, so long as I go back and visit it again?
Yes, there is no limit to how many times you can use Ultra Warp Ride.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If I am with the Ultra Recon squad getting the new UBs, after getting one can I leave for the time being and get the other one later on?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Where's the IVs npc located in USUM?
The IV judging functionality has been integrated with the PC since Sun and Moon. To unlock it, you must hatch at least 20 Eggs and then speak to the Ace Trainer standing right beside the PC.
If I am with the Ultra Recon squad getting the new UBs, after getting one can I leave for the time being and get the other one later on?
I think the player can still leave Poni Grove right after catching the first Ultra Beast (Blacephalon/Stakataka) while the Ultra Recon Squad is still there.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
The IV judging functionality has been integrated with the PC since Sun and Moon. To unlock it, you must hatch at least 20 Eggs and then speak to the Ace Trainer standing right beside the PC.

I think the player can still leave Poni Grove right after catching the first Ultra Beast (Blacephalon/Stakataka) while the Ultra Recon Squad is still there.

Do you mean and keep them as well?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If I throw a Beast Ball at a Lv 60 Blacephalon after it has taken out half its HP with Mind Blown, while Roto Catch is in effect, what are the chances of it getting it on the first go? I ask because I am trying to shiny hunt Blacephalon and I'm wondering if I should risk it or just Master Ball

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
If I throw a Beast Ball at a Lv 60 Blacephalon after it has taken out half its HP with Mind Blown, while Roto Catch is in effect, what are the chances of it getting it on the first go? I ask because I am trying to shiny hunt Blacephalon and I'm wondering if I should risk it or just Master Ball
You will have a 98.401% chance of catching a Blacephalon in a Beast Ball at 50% health with Roto Catch Boost.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Do I need the mythicals in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon to get the Shiny Charm?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Do I need the mythicals in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon to get the Shiny Charm?
I can confirm that Mythicals are not required to get the Shiny Charm. However you'll only need to catch all of the other Pokémon in the Alola Dexes and it includes Legendaries and Ultra Beasts.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I can confirm that Mythicals are not required to get the Shiny Charm. However you'll only need to catch all of the other Pokémon in the Alola Dexes and it includes Legendaries and Ultra Beasts.
Remind me where I need to go to get it after doing so, I'm pretty close

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Remind me where I need to go to get it after doing so, I'm pretty close
Go to the Game Freak office at Heahea City, which is in the second floor of the building directly south-west of the Dimensional Research Lab. There will be a Black Belt-like NPC in the office called Iwao and he will give you the Shiny Charm.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Im so confused.

If have a moon ball nidoran M and a dream ball nidoran F in the day-c so why is it only giving me offspring with dream balls? The egg should be 50/50 chance to be either ball right?
I tested this with other species and if you have another pokemon with a male in one ball and the female in the other ball then I get offspring in either ball but this isnt the case for Nidoran why?
Can someone explain how I go about breeding HA onto either gender Nidoran with the moon ball. Or is it physically not possible? I can get dream ball HA but I cannot get moon ball HA. Why??