• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

RedJirachi

Veteran member
When are Entei and Raikou available to roam in Crystal, can I use the Pokedex to keep track of them, will the Repel trick work this gen?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
When are Entei and Raikou available to roam in Crystal, can I use the Pokedex to keep track of them, will the Repel trick work this gen?
As soon as you release the Legendary Beasts from the Burnt Tower, you will need to encounter Raikou/Entei at least once before you can track them with the Pokedex. Thankfully the Repel Trick will work, no wild Pokémon in Johto will be of a level that exceeds 40.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yeah, you will at least need to have them seen in the Pokédex to track them. You can trade for one track its location before encountering it for the first time. But it's going to be pure luck finding one if you don't have a Link Cable and another Game Boy with a GSC cartridge.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Anybody know if you still get the Celebi event if you buy Crystal on the eShop now, or was that only available for a certain time?
It was always available in the eShop version of Pokémon Crystal. That Celebi can even be found shiny.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yeah, you will at least need to have them seen in the Pokédex to track them. You can trade for one track its location before encountering it for the first time. But it's going to be pure luck finding one if you don't have a Link Cable and another Game Boy with a GSC cartridge.
Yep. And there's a flying trick you can do to get them to move as well. They seem to hit some areas more than others in the games.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yep. And there's a flying trick you can do to get them to move as well. They seem to hit some areas more than others in the games.
Yeah and surely the Repel Trick works too, and most of the wild Pokémon in Johto have levels way lower than Raikou or Entei's. Makes it a lot easier to track down and encounter these Legendary beasts.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Is Pokemon Adventures the longest-running video game manga adaptation? I actually don't know this one and with the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Comic discontinued, Pokemon Adventures might even be soon the longest-running video game comic adaptation, as in internationally the longest-running video game comic adaptation of any comic medium, comic or manga. Actually just did my math recently and wow. Unless it's wrong and please tell me if it's wrong if I did made a mistake, Pokemon Adventures should surpass Sonic the Hedgehog's publication time in Apr. 7th. 2021. Oh man, that's only in two years... I feel freaking old.

Akashin

These games will connect to Bank, and thus everything else connected to Bank, either when they come out or shortly after (it took a couple months for Bank to update to communicate with Sun and Moon, so I expect the same here). So yes, as of now Bank is not prepared to connect to Gen 8, but that was to be expected.

Let's Go is a different beast, but they've expressed an interest in trying to connect that series to Gen 8 as well.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So as of now, all events that weren't introduced directly for Let's Go cannot reach these games?
Yeah as it is said because Bank is incompatible with Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, you won't be able to transfer event Pokémon from Let's Go to these games. Let's Go events won't be compatible with these games.

BCVM22

I don’t think the concern was whether Pokémon can go backwards from the Switch titles, which I don’t think anyone would reasonably expect.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
I don’t think the concern was whether Pokémon can go backwards from the Switch titles, which I don’t think anyone would reasonably expect.

Yeah. I meant only forward.

But it's possible to use the bank from gen 6 to either S/M or USUM, right?