• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
I have a bit of an odd question that I just posted in the Gen 4 section of the forums as well.

What exactly do I need to do if I want to transfer a Pokemon caught in Platinum to Ultra Moon? More specifically I'm asking if I can use the Transporter feature for gen 4 or do I need to transer the pokemon to a gen 5 game then into the Transporter app/function?

~e: answered

Last edited:

Houka

You need to transfer your mos to gen 5 through the catch slingshot mini-game in gen 5 post-games. Then you can use the Poke Transporter into gen 6 and finally into the Bank to get into gen 7. I think PT is free while the Bank has a subscription to use.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Does it cost money to gain access for the online playing mode of the TCG game?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I believe you can play the TGC, without needing to spending real word cash on the app. I have access to the online modes on the PC version with my account, and I don't spend real money.

Mind you I don't have iPad or Tablet that I could use to test it out.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You mean Pokemon TCG Online? You don't have to pay a single dime for that game. In fact, that game crazily gives out so much free stuff that there's practically no digital micro transactions. The game makes their money off of physical TCG packs that comes with digital codes.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Does booster packs only contain pokemon cards? If so, how could trainer cards be acquired in the TCG to create decks from one's own collection?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Booster packs contain trainer cards too. Or at least they did back in gen 4. I haven't bought cards since then so I'm not sure if it's still like that but they probably haven't changed that.
They still do. Got some awhile back.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
So how does it work if I want to build my own deck? I should just buy boosters through the shop? I'm talking about the online TCG

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
So how does it work if I want to build my own deck? I should just buy boosters through the shop? I'm talking about the online TCG
I generally get either the booster or the decks and the codes are in them. And then you can separate and build your own deck from there.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

captainalex

Hi! Im' new here and I've got a doubt about the Japanese Fan Club (or Pokémon Daisuki Club).

I've seen on internet that the japanese fan club has a lot of exclusivities that we can't find outside Japan, like cards, consoles... and a member card (with a... surprise, Pikachu! :D). I've found some instructions that translate the register process (as it's only in japanese), but the problem is that I don't find a "Register" link when I go to pokemon.jp , so:
- does the Daisuki Club still exist as a fan club (card member, exclusivities...) or there's only pokemon.jp as an information web, and it's impossible to register?
- if it exists: what do I have to do to register? because I can't find it... and I've searched a lot! :rolleyes:

Thank you!

PD: In this forum I've found this link https://forums.serebii.net/threads/omfg.196620/#post-5563329 , but all the links that are written there are dead :( So... HELP PLEASE? o_O

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member