• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Can I cheese the system by using Entrainment, THEN Skill Swap?
No, form-changing abilities can't be replaced or nullified in any way.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well back to Masuda for me!

Eeveon1316

So, since Pokémon Pass uses the Trainer Club login, it should be able to see if I have more than one version of the game registered for Game Sync, right? Does that mean, with the upcoming event, that I would be able to get one code to use in each game? Or is it just one code, full stop?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
So with SOS Battles, if I put the 3DS on standby and put it on the recharger, will this still recharge my game?

TwilightBlade

I was just looking through my old FireRed & LeafGreen Nintendo guide and noticed that certain Johto Pokemon like Hoothoot, Slowking, Misdreavus and Umbreon had updated Ken Sugimori artwork on the Pokedex page. I was just wondering why that is? I thought that the Johto Pokemon didn't get updated artwork until HG/SS were released?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What's the name of the PTCG app? the game I mean. I only found a card dex
You won't find it if you're on a phone instead of a tablet. I think it's only iPads and other tablet devices that can play the Pokémon Trading Card Game app.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Even trading is not possible on the smartphone app?
I don't think there's any trading in the Card Dex. You should be able to trade items in the Pokémon TCGO app for iPad and other tablets.

NeedsAName

Is this in-game egg description from LG/FR normal? I took this picture on my phone (sorry about the bad quality) after discovering the egg in my recently acquired used copy of FireRed and I've never seen any egg that had this description in its trainer memo. The text says "A wondrously peculiar POKEMON EGG obtained at a nice place".

Took me a bit of researching but I found a forum from 2007 that I hope answers your question. "'Nice place' is displayed in pokemon got in special events, or in Pokémon Box."

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Is this in-game egg description from LG/FR normal? I took this picture on my phone (sorry about the bad quality) after discovering the egg in my recently acquired used copy of FireRed and I've never seen any egg that had this description in its trainer memo. The text says "A wondrously peculiar POKEMON EGG obtained at a nice place".
Smells like a Bad Egg to me. Most of the info I found had a similar line.

However it could easily be a genuine Event Pokémon, which is technically still going: https://www.serebii.net/pokemon_box/egg.shtml

I suggest walking for while with it. The longest would be a Swablu, which takes over 5000 steps, and is the easiest to obtain.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Why are more than 3/4 of all pokemon in my PC (Slightly over 100) in Alpha Sapphire a "mild" nature? I haven't even touched the Daycare. The rest of my Pokemon appear to have equal distributions for their natures.
Did you have a Pokémon with the Synchronize Ability with the Mild Nature at the front of your party like Espeon or Umbreon a lot of the time? Other than that, it's a weird coincidence.

Eeveon1316

So, since Pokémon Pass uses the Trainer Club login, it should be able to see if I have more than one version of the game registered for Game Sync, right? Does that mean, with the upcoming event, that I would be able to get one code to use in each game? Or is it just one code, full stop?

If anyone else wanted to know the answer to this question and hadn't found it elsewhere, you can get up to three codes per Trainer Club account. After you get a code, there's a message underneath that says "Need another code?" You can tap that to get another one and tap it again for a third.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
In Emerald, will Old Rods let me encounter Feebas in Feebas spots, and what is the probability if so?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Emerald, will Old Rods let me encounter Feebas in Feebas spots, and what is the probability if so?
It doesn't matter which rod you use but as long as you fish in a Feebas tile, you'll have a 50% chance of finding one.

Houka

It just recommend with Super Rod due to only beable to catch one thing with it, so it easier to detect if the title has it or not.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
In Pokemon Sun, can anybody guess why my after my friend catches a Pokemon, it doesn't ask to view a summary?

(Maybe it's a setting.)