• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does Eviolite work on Cosplay Pikachu, Ash Hat Pikachu or an unevolved Pokemon at Lv 100 that requires evolution via level up?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Does Eviolite work on Cosplay Pikachu, Ash Hat Pikachu or an unevolved Pokemon at Lv 100 that requires evolution via level up?
It does not affect Ash hat Pikachu, Cosplay Pikachu and Eternal Flower Floette. It works for all other unevolved Pokémon regardless of level.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does Contrary affect Power Trick or Power Split?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Does Contrary affect Power Trick or Power Split?
Contrary only affects stat changes, not raw stats. Power Trick and Power Split only affect raw stats. So Contrary doesn't affect Power Trick or Power Split.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Do Leafgreen, Firered and Emerald accept the GBA Link Cable? Also, the GBA SP is an AC adapter. So I can plug and recharge the game, what should I get?

BCVM22

All Generation III games can use the link cable

All Nintendo hardware uses different, propriety AC adapters. You need one specifically designed for the GBA SP.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
All Generation III games can use the link cable

All Nintendo hardware uses different, propriety AC adapters. You need one specifically designed for the GBA SP.
The original DS model’s AC adapter will work on the GBA SP.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Do Leafgreen, Firered and Emerald accept the GBA Link Cable? Also, the GBA SP is an AC adapter. So I can plug and recharge the game, what should I get?
Just to also add, that LeafGreen, FireRed and Emerald work with the following Pokémon Gamecube Games, Colosseum, XD and Box RS. The only GC game that I own that does something in RS but not FRLGE is Jirachi giveaway in PAL Pokémon Channel.

The GBA SP does support Game cube/GBA Cable. The issue is that Official Cables will cover the charging port.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Has the fatal SD card corrupting glitch been fixed yet? I have other games on mine, and I don't want to lose them...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I really need to know...I'm scared for my Super Smash Bros Ultimate 100% of 100% file...
The Save file is on your Console, not your SD card. You'll loose Video and Screen shots as well a downloaded Game files (The Files on your SD cards are often just what you get on the Physical Cart, or Disk on other system,.)

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
The Save file is on your Console, not your SD card. You'll loose Video and Screen shots as well a downloaded Game files (The Files on your SD cards are often just what you get on the Physical Cart, or Disk on other system,.)
Does that include my DLC I purchased?! I want to keep that!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does that include my DLC I purchased?! I want to keep that!
The DLC (and patches/updates) can be downloaded again. Any and all Digital Purchases are tied to your Nintendo Account, and should be able to be downloaded again on demand. The biggest cost to you will be time and bandwidth.

Your save files are safe on the system memory, regardless if game had DLC or not.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
The DLC (and patches/updates) can be downloaded again. Any and all Digital Purchases are tied to your Nintendo Account, and should be able to be downloaded again on demand. The biggest cost to you will be time and bandwidth.

Your save files are safe on the system memory, regardless if game had DLC or not.

I'll boot up Sword up again...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
In the core series, has any NPC ever used Shedinja?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I believe the Arena Tycoon Greta uses a Shedinja if you batter her for the Silver Symbol for the Battle Arena in Emerald.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

I can't tell you who, but I definitely remember battling against a Shedinija at least once in Emerald.