• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Is there any way to get a Hone Claws Durant in SwSh? Or do you have to transfer one up a few gens?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army

RedJirachi

Veteran member
How do I find people to trade with in SwSh?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Is there anyone else who lost several months worth of Pokémon Bank subscription with the update? I had Bank until November 2020, and now I suddenly only have 30 days left.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’m really not sure. I thought that I paid for a subscription Bank a couple months ago but then I did the update and it said I had a 30 day free trial and the account history in the 3DS eShop said that I last paid for Bank in September 2018. So I’m confused.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Is there anyone else who lost several months worth of Pokémon Bank subscription with the update? I had Bank until November 2020, and now I suddenly only have 30 days left.

I’m really not sure. I thought that I paid for a subscription Bank a couple months ago but then I did the update and it said I had a 30 day free trial and the account history in the 3DS eShop said that I last paid for Bank in September 2018. So I’m confused.

I assume that everyone automatically gets the free trial and you have 30 days of the free subscription and after that it goes back to the already paid subscription

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I assume that everyone automatically gets the free trial and you have 30 days of the free subscription and after that it goes back to the already paid subscription
If that's true why wouldn't it just add the days and say like 310 days left instead of 30? Normally it always simply adds days if you get more Bank, it doesn't separate it. It really looks like the old subscription is just deleted and replaced with the 30 day trial.

Edit: Got a reply from Pokémon Support. They don't know either and are telling me to go to Nintendo instead.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
LOL i came here to complain about the new update to PKBank app, looks like i wasnt the first to get here... gonna keep a close eye on it. atleast i didnt update my 3DS PKbank app. the 2DS had 150 days left on its subscription and then this 29 day conundrum appears. it looks like i wont update my 3ds PKbank app anytime soon.

did a quick check on nintendo support forums, a mostly concrete reply but it looks hopeful
still a very young and recent issue, hopefully there will be more clarification in the coming days. wish they also included the current time remaining along with the free trial prompt........ <.<, >.>...

It looks like the free trial runs concurrently with your existing subscription, but at this time, it only displays the free trial period for all users. When the free trial period ends, your original expiration date will be displayed again.

Sincerely,

NOA_MOD_Detta

normally i dont try to sneak in a URL link but it seems like a rather pertinent at the moment. if you check the Nintendo support forums there is a thread on this.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
LOL i came here to complain about the new update to PKBank app, looks like i wasnt the first to get here... gonna keep a close eye on it. atleast i didnt update my 3DS PKbank app. the 2DS had 150 days left on its subscription and then this 29 day conundrum appears. it looks like i wont update my 3ds PKbank app anytime soon.
You actually have to update Bank, you can't use Bank at all anymore without the update.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
You actually have to update Bank, you can't use Bank at all anymore without the update.

ty, i dont have to hop onto the 3ds PKbank app atm but i will need to eventually ie 230 days left.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Where is the judge function on Home mobile? Serebii says it exists but I cannot find it anywhere.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Is there anyway we can go back to how the wifi section for trading used to look with a seperate thread for each pokemon?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
What is the trick to getting the O powers in XY? I keep visiting the hotels but the O power guy isn't there. At one point I missed the lumiose hotel for time last o power I got. I on my have 1/3 of all o powers available on my Y file. I can give level 3 powers from my X file but it forces me to turn on the 3ds. I want to get them all on Y. Y has the 6bstat boosters, stealth, capture, prize money, bargain. I'm still missing the 2 needed hatching and exp gain o powers... I haven't put too much time lately on the file but can the time spent on the game to activate the daily events?

This trend has been occurring for a few weeks to me... do you need to get the magi carp trade to finish off the list of o powers?

Damn it, he is hiding in the Pokemon centers...I got all 16 now, that's a sneaky *censored*

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Can someone clarify how you get Pokeball colour Magearna from Home? I have a full living dex, 890 registered so I tried the shift to the left and then back but that didn't work. Does it have to be in pokedex order? Because that's the only thing I haven't done.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Can someone clarify how you get Pokeball colour Magearna from Home? I have a full living dex, 890 registered so I tried the shift to the left and then back but that didn't work. Does it have to be in pokedex order? Because that's the only thing I haven't done.
Wait for the future update that fixes it. Right now only some people get it and others just don't get it. It's not like Magearna has any use other than wasting Home storage anyway, so no rush. Update is due in 'the future'

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Can you get 400 Meltan candies without using Mystery Box?

I already have Melmetal (working on a second maybe a third), but just out of sheer curiosity I wanna know.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Can you get 400 Meltan candies without using Mystery Box?

I already have Melmetal (working on a second maybe a third), but just out of sheer curiosity I wanna know.
Make Meltan/Melmetal a buddy and Walk, and/or send excess Meltan to either Let's Go or the Professor.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
how were competitive pokemon bred in gen4 online battles back in the day without any sort of RNG manipulation? there is no IV rater so you can only guarantee 1 perfect IV and any other are hard to determine without a IV calculator. getting perfect 5IV pkmn is much easier after an IV rater is available.