• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
So while trading with other trainers in Pokemon Brilliant
I've seen people be all kinds of characters, such as the Guitarist, and Hiker. And other awesome characters.

Is this a cheat? Cause i can't find anything about it. And i've never had the option my self.
Visit one of the Attendant before you go in, she will ask you what you want to appear as. I think it's one nearest the stairs.

SilverSuicuneX

crystal dreams
Is it worth getting a Switch Lite to continue playing the games?

BCVM22

That's entirely up to you and it's entirely binary. Do you want to continue to play Pokémon? If yes, then yes, it's worth it.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Same goes for any other games on the Switch (except for games not compatible with the Switch Lite anyway).

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Important question for scientific purposes: Would Avery and Allister be considered femboys?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Important question for scientific purposes: Would Avery and Allister be considered femboys?
Maybe it depends on their attitude as well?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Was it ever confirmed what the new design changes for Wurmple in Legends Arceus meant? Is it purely aesthetic or can it influence evolution?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
has anyone else noticed that 3ds ESHOP purchases wont be possible after march 2023? will this actually put the pokebank app offline for good as far as renewal goes?

i might need to put some money up while i can as i intend to keep the pokebank app running on 1 3ds i own for a long time.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
has anyone else noticed that 3ds ESHOP purchases wont be possible after march 2023? will this actually put the pokebank app offline for good as far as renewal goes?

i might need to put some money up while i can as i intend to keep the pokebank app running on 1 3ds i own for a long time.
They've announced it will be going free for existing/lapsed Subscribers.. https://www.serebii.net/news/2022/16-February-2022.shtml

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What's with the glitch stopping Spinda's from Home entering BDSP?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Was it ever confirmed what the new design changes for Wurmple in Legends Arceus meant? Is it purely aesthetic or can it influence evolution?
It seems to be a visual glitch at the time, the "new" design change did not make its way into the retail version of the game.

World Turtle

I enjoy world building so I've been pondering a lot recently about what other dualities (or trinities) could be used for box cover Legendary.

Love and Strife
Justice trio: Mercy, Balance, and Severity

What ideas do you guys have or would like to see?

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
What's with the glitch stopping Spinda's from Home entering BDSP?

The long short of it is because of how BDSP is coded compared to every other pokekmon game; how the spot pattern is formulated renders it incompatible to be read (at least at the moment) by Home.

If you are looking to have a more technical definition, a quick google or youtube search should yield results explaining the hexcode and how data is stored in the personality value.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Was Shiny Melmetal released yet?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
You can get one by evolving a Shiny Meltan in Go. That’s how I got mine.
Is there specific research required to get a shiny one in go or do you just keep opening the mystery box after transferring hoping you get a shiny one?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Is there specific research required to get a shiny one in go or do you just keep opening the mystery box after transferring hoping you get a shiny one?
It is typically a timed event. I haven’t played Go in months so I don’t know if there has been any of these events. The other thing to remember is that if you do manage to get a Shiny Meltan and manage to evolve it, it will not be able to Gigantamax.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Just wondering why the main site home page hasn't put any mention of the new pokemon themed takeover at Harrods store London. Is this not "news"? Its the first time this has happened to my knowledge and its like a mini pooemon centre.