• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Was HA Heatran only available through Ultra Wormholes or though an ability Patch?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Was HA Heatran only available through Ultra Wormholes or though an ability Patch?
Using an Ability Patch is the only legal way to get a HA Heatran.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
What would happen if two people were both down to their last Pokémon, and they both used a move that causes fainting, e.g. Self-Destruct, Explosion or (in three turns) Perish Song? Would the winner or loser depend on whose Pokémon faints first?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
What would happen if two people were both down to their last Pokémon, and they both used a move that causes fainting, e.g. Self-Destruct, Explosion or (in three turns) Perish Song? Would the winner or loser depend on whose Pokémon faints first?
The player who used one of the aforementioned moves would lose.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
To clarify, I can't bring heat wave over on a Mon from home like pidgeot or honchkrow but I can breed heatwave onto certain pokemon like Infernape and the move will still function normally? How does that make any sense? (BDSP)
Or is it solely because Heat Wave was a Pt+ MT move for the aforementioned pokemon whilst Infernape could learn heat wave in the original DP?

Scovillain

Hey, what other Pokemon were originally intended for an earlier generation, but put in a later generation? The only examples I have is Junichi Masuda confirming that Shellos/Gastrodon were originally intended for Gen 3, but got put in Gen 4.

The rest seem to be half-examples. For example, a Pokemon that is a goat with horns, appears to be halfway Sawsbuck, then Gogoat. Same thing with a turtle that was halfway between Carrascota and Drednaw.

World Turtle

I really like the theme of duality between the box cover legendary duos and their further dynamic with a third legendary (who may or may not get a game to their name: Zygarde, Eternatus).

Every type has been done except Normal (unless we count PLA and Arceus is the top god), Bug, Rock, and Grass.

Now Bug could just be added on to anything they just make one, both, or all three of the legendary insects of some sort and that's it.

Its what kind of dualities (with a third thing either mediating or opposing them) Rock and Grass can be part of that I'd like to hear people's thoughts on.

ReeveTheTimeLord

The Greatest Researcher
I have a question about rage fist. If everytime annhilape takes damge the moves attack increases then does held items such as flame orb count too

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Why is there no sandwich that gives raid power grass? There seems to be one for every type but grass?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Is there a way to have HOME connect to Scarlet and Violet yes or is this something we need to wait for a patch

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
@Lord Fighting

You’ll have to make an original creation. I had to use the fan made calculator, but put together:

• potato tortilla
• jalapeño (x1)
• jam

And you get…

Catching Power: Rock 1
Item Drop: Fairy 1
Raid Power: Grass 1

I’m not sure why GF came up with such a convoluted system for hunting bonuses, but like a lot of SV mysteries, the fans have made the most of it. Enjoy your jalapeño jam tortilla.

Morp

I recently made a pokemon fan animation! Which sub forum would be most appropriate to submit it? Would you prefer the video itself uploaded? or will the youtube link be okay?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I recently made a pokemon fan animation! Which sub forum would be most appropriate to submit it? Would you prefer the video itself uploaded? or will the youtube link be okay?

The Fan Art section could be ok.

Just double check the rules and such.

This might be similar to what you did.

Morp

The Fan Art section could be ok.

Just double check the rules and such.

This might be similar to what you did.
thank you so much!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
If you had Mawile as your walking buddy in games that allow them (such as HG/SS or Go), in which direction would it face?