• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Rebellion

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
*stands in stunned silence*

Holy. Crap.

That was so, so beautiful. I was near tears after reading through the whole chapter; guess it really was worth the wait. The emotion and depth you put into it was raw, yet at the same time subtle, delicate; a perfect blend of the bitterness of pain and the sweetness of redemption, with a dash of horror and the macabre weaved in seamlessly with the entire chapter. This fic truely deserves the recognition it has, and I really can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic in a whole.

Thank you for bringing us this wonderful chapter: you have my greatest respect.

The Smore

Coral Eye Trainer
An ovation of the standing sort.

Beautiful.

Others have said all there is to say, that you are a master of writing, and that last chapter was a brilliant finale, combing everything a wonderful fic could possibly have.

Sigh.

Praxiteles

Friendly POKéMON.
That was astounding.

Really, Typhlogirl, I saw how beautiful your other one-shot (sorry, I can't remember its name) was, but this is just... well, I can't seem to find a word for it. Just know that your work (or, at least, the last chapter) has the honour of being the only piece of writing that has brought tears in my eyes. Ever.

Description was outstanding, all loose ends were tied, the idea behind the whole story (revealed at last!) moved me, and there was just the right amount of humour to lighten the mood. Rhapsody is hilarious. Period. Ah, but, of course, you also revealed her greater side, and that's what made all the difference. An Ursaring on a mission. And one with brains, at that. Seems almost too good to be true. Of course, it required the entire disintegration of the Radio Tower and the loss of a hundred lives to teach Rhapsody the path of enlightenment, so I would say the whole thing is dearly paid for.

Still, I was rather nauseated at Baboba's demise. Oh, well. He was a nutcase, anyways. Needed a break from life. A permanent one.

In any case, so that I don't end on a note as depressing as that...

Almiducato tempeci...
Pyroken Serafoculus

DragonCrazed

~Akizu Ryuuri~
*Standing Ovation to end all ovations*
I'm in awe; I'm just speechless!
I just wanna say "Thank you" to Typhlogirl, for such an extraordinary adventure!
......Well, Pyroken already said everything else I was gonna say.
Good job, and good luck!

Closet reader since last week, ~DC~

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
You asked, you got it, T-Girl. K'blazer's here to stay! XD

And I LOVED TEH FIC! XDXDXD

Larmo's really very touchin' at the end; knowing just how much of an impact he caused to the pokemon who trusted him, and believed that he could help them. Raphosdy's a bit more rough on the edges piror to her evoloution, but I think it just adds a but more humor. =) The Ponyta, though... he deserved it, though I'd like how he died. Head and all. :X The Chansey was a nice touch, as well as the ending. I shalt remember this forever, you have my promise.

*handsoverchoclatecookieswhilenotlooking*

Knightblazer ;262;

posplan

eLeCtRiC tRaInEr
I read this fan fiction in two days, And ITS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! The final chapter got me, it was beautiful.

Hmm... I suppose it was alright...

-_-

Yeh, it was effing amazing. It was unbelievable fantasticamally awesome. It was a thrilling, throttling, thrashing thrill ride of seismic sentiments, sadistic sights and powerful, potent plot portions. It explored and surpassed the very limits of painful emotions, delivered unrivaled pure feeling in but a few uttered words, employed unbelievably effective and poetic imagery.

So what?

:p

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Amazing. Once again, you have completely and utterly outdone yourself, and I commend you for it. Now, to say that it left me speechless would be a lie, as I managed to articulate a post of sorts, but it came close. :p

When I started reading this Ferrero Rocher of fanfics, I never explected Larmo to pass away at the end, and especially not Kenda. The way you twisted the story about to strategically jerk us hither and thither was brilliantly executed, I must say. The characters: wonderful. The story: wonderful. The writing: top-notch.

In closing, you have been added to my list of favorite fan authors, along with Saffire Persian, Scribe of Figaro, and of course t3h Venus lady. =3 Lovely FE fanfic, that.

ESPEON FOREVER

<Soto the Quilava!
... that was awsome. I can't even explain how good the fic was. And it ended perfectly. The final chapter took forever, but I don't think anyone really gives a crap anymore. It ruled. It was powerful. This is probably one of the best things I've ever read, and ever will read.

Mecha_Diaruga

Legendary Trainer
i'm doomed my pc says the page of the last chapter cant b found but the other chapters were awsome but tory shouldnt have dyed
Score: 9.5/10 (some chapters didnt have a plot as interesting as the others but great all the same)
PS: u should write books

Klaus

TOMATO BERRY!
.........*Cherry Blossoms float around in a fruits basket like way*

I am astonished. That was the most beautiful ending i've ever seen...read.

I'm really sorry I haven't been reading like I should. But I finally got caught up with em. I hope you can forgive me. Yeah....

Anyway, I remember the first chapter...I was one of the first readers.*nostalgia*

You have made me happy with the ending. HORRAY!

As always, be kind to the mime. ;122;

Kiyohime

Bravo, Typhlogirl. I think this was the best ending you could have ever given it, a ending worthy of a story of this caliber. ^_^

Beautiful and grotesque at the same time--what a feat.

Frost Nova said all that I would have said. Words cannot describe my admiration and respect to such infinite talent. You should be a professional in the future. The ending was so fine Music Fanatic (whom I know) was stupefied upon reading this. I see she has not replied yet. You go TG!

The flower bud has blossomed in the flourishing spring into a beautiful, priceless and inmortal glory, shining for the world to see, and shall stay for as long as the Earth remains! Such is the beauty of your skills, and though we do not know your true face, we will always envision you as a Goddess of Literature!