• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Reruns Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Hi everyone.

I decided to make this club because I'm a huge fan of the Pokemon dub.

In fact, I've seen many dubbed episodes hundreds of times or more.

Why?

Simply because I like watching the reruns of Pokemon on TV. I think it's really fun, and watching Pokemon every day has always been my hobby. :)

So what is this club's purpose?

It's a place for people like me, who enjoy watching reruns of the Pokemon dubbed version on TV.

This applies to people who watch seasons 1 through 5 on Boomerang, the Advanced Challenge/Advanced Battle reruns on Cartoon Network, or even if you watch Pokemon DVDs or old VHS tapes (even if you watch the episodes on YouTube or on your computer).

It doesn't matter, as long as you enjoy watching reruns of Pokemon.

RULES:

Basically, you just talk about your favorite seasons of Pokemon and your favorite episodes.

You can post pics from those episodes (though, the emphasis is not on doing that here, so you don't have to do that if you don't want to).

You can post any quotes or lines from your favorite episodes.

Whenever you watch a rerun of Pokemon on TV, you can mention which episode it was and then talk about that episode here. Starting conversions about reruns of Pokemon is highly recommended here, because that's the main purpose for this club.

Also, if you want to post an episode review, that is allowed. However, I wouldn't recommend doing this, since there are already episode review threads located in the Anime Forum.

Finally, and this is important, don't talk about Battle: Frontier (season 9) here, since this is a place for talking about episodes from seasons 1 through 8 only.

Club Leader: PokemonTrainerLisa

Co-owner 1: Suicune619

Co-owner 2: AussieFan

Members:

PokemonTrainerLisa
Suicune619
PkmnTrainerJ
Battra
AussieFan
FlamingRuby

Okay, first club question:

What is your favorite Pokemon season, and what is your favorite episode from that season?

My favorite season is Master Quest, and my favorite episode is, "Hocus Pokemon".

The reason I like that episode so much is because it's incredibly funny all the way through. And this is also a very unique episode, in my opinion, because it introduces Lily and Pokemon Magic (which, apparently, is VERY powerful!!). Of course, my favorite part of this episode is when Ash got turned into a Pikachu. That was a great idea by the writers. Ashachu (Satoshu) is so cute, and I hope that he appears again sometime.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Okay, everyone, you can begin to join now.

And I'll add people to the Members list as they join the club.

Also, two of you can be co-owner, if you want. I'll be needing 2 co-owners to help me take care of this club while I'm taking classes at college.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
*bumps thread*

Aww......

This is a real shame. I am surprised that no one watches the Pokemon reruns like I do.

I guess I'm really the only person who likes watching Pokemon that much.

That's very sad. :(

PkmnTrainerJ

I'll join.

What is your favorite Pokemon season, and what is your favorite episode from that season?

Advanced Battle (I think). The episode where Ash captures Taillow and Brock returns.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Yay!

Welcome to the club guys! ^_^

Thanks for joining. I'll add you both to the members list now. :)

And by the way, PkmnTrainerJ, the name of that episode is "You Can Never Taillow". It's from the Pokemon Advanced season.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I wanted to mention that I've actually memorized ALL the Pokemon episode titles. So if anyone here has trouble remembering the name of their favorite episode, just describe what happens in it or what it's about, and I'll tell you the name of it. ^^

Last edited:

Battra

I'll join I always enjoy wathcing the old episodes.

I got 2 favorite seasons, "Seasons 1 and Season 6".

Season 1: I love season 1 cause Ash is just a beginer, wet behind the ears and it's fun watching him grow to be a great trainer. My favorite episode from the 1st season is "Bye Bye Butterfree" i cried when ash said goodbye to his 1st caught pokemon.

Seaosn 6: I love Season 6 cause Ash is starting from the begining in Hoen and it's nice to see may grow to be a great cordinator. My favorite episode is "Get the Show on the Road", the 1st episode of the Advance Series. Ash meeting May and may getting her 1st pokemon.

Unfortunatly i'm unable to see the Boomerang episodes do to the fact that Charter doesn't want to get the channel, but i do have tapes that i can watch and the CN episodes.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Hi Battra!

Welcome to the club!

*adds you to the members list*

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
*bumps thread again* X_X

I really wish people would notice that my club exists......

I enjoy watching Pokemon on TV, and I hope that other people enjoy the show as much as I do.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
I completely agree with you, Suicune619!

The original VAs are awesome!

And they made the characters who they are today!! ^_^

Veronica Taylor did an amazing job with Ash, and she brought him to life in a way that no one else ever could. She made him real and that's one of the reasons why I love Ash so much!! :)

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
heck i'll join and i'd like to be co owner

The whole kanto and orange island series are the best johto was okay and hoenn was done better then the johto saga
my All time Fav Episode is where charmeleon finally evolves into charizard and kicks some but..
and i also love it when Ash is in the tournaments..their greats eps..oh and gym battles...

Battra

Any episode with Misty and Bug Pokemon is hilarious just to see her reaction when she encounters one always got a laugh out me.

Battra

You think PUSA will ever release the banned episodes in America? Cause i'd really like to see the Porygon episode.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Some of my favorites:

"Air Time"-just for Ash as Link!
"Same Old Song and Dance"-Three words: Takeshi no Paradaisu (even if it was horrendously mangled and off key)

Status
Not open for further replies.