• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Sorry for inactivity, I get really busy around this time of year. Anyway...

I should be able to get a tournament thread up tonight and a Monogen tournament probably within the next week if that's what you guys want to do. A monogen tournament is a tournament where every Pokemon is from the same generation. If you want all of the rules here you go.

Both an art contest and a tournament sound like fun ideas. If we were doing the art contest I'd have to be a part of the jury though.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
i will definatly join the banner and monogen xD

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
What part of boost activity didn't annyone get? <_<
We could start discussion about anything here.
So starting a subject does annyone here watched Flare's Fantasy series?

golem12

Dragon Trainer
nope but i saw monty python and the holy grail btw why does it feel me and wolf are only one posting

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
I'll do the monogen tourney as well, and @buster I think it's simple OU rules with ubers banned, unless I'm mistaken

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Ill do monogen and what r rules for monogen and what are the banned pokemon cause I wana start teambuildin soon

Monogen: Mono(one) gen(generation). You are only allowed to use pokemon of the generation you choosed(ex: If you choose gen 3 your team could be Salamence, Gardeivor... Every pokemon introduced in gen 3). The tier aswell follows OU rules.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Well, i don't think mega has yet posted it(The tournament) so... <_<
But oh well i'll just follow.
Mega choose a random gen for me.

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Name: Tackoman657
PO Name:I dunno, Tackoman657, EpicEevee, sometimes Mitch
Why You Want To Join: cuz i thought it would be kinda cool and a fun experience to be in this guild :)
# of SBF Symbols: none
Battling Experience: depends on your definition of "experience", but i would say, i dunno, 6/7, maybe an 8 outta ten
Referrer:nobody
i has not been in guild before, unless wigglytuffs guild from PMD2 counts XD

sneakykid23

Name:sneakykid23
PO( Pokemon Online?) Name:Darrius( Dont ask... XD)
Why you want to join:Sounds like a cool group and might be fun
Number of SBF(SBF?) Symbols:?
Battling Experience:5-7
Referrer:No one

Name: Darrius

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Welcome Tackoman and sneakykid, enjoy your stay in the Resistance :)

For the tourney, more than 1 person can pick a gen right? Cuz I want gen 2 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.