• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
Happy late birthday grovyle! Welcome Herszor!!!!! I'm still guested on xat lol Welcome back wolf!!!!!!!!!!

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Aww....no tourney :(

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
THere is but it requires us to be more active on xat since darkfire already did it once.
And about the tourney i'll talk to Mega.

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
all the Xat seems to be empty always when im on.... on the better side ill be able to battle during the holidays hopefully :D

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Indeed it appears empty, but we must admit we all have timezones at disadvantage, when i see golem he usually leaves after, and when i see grovyle it is quite late for me.

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
First off, happy late bday grovyle. Next, is it ok to be in more than 1 guild? Lastly, on xat, it says i have to be a member on the pkmn resistance guild room, but i am a member. Can someone explain

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
You need to get membered in xat by owner or moderator, xat works on diferent site than serebii so. Also no it is not allowed, you should read the rules to guilds of serebii.

I can't exactly figure xat out. It's probably way less complicated than I'm making it out to be though :/

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
Yeah, but before im pretty sure a dude membered me... i went to the pokemon resistance room and it said i had to be a member. I think.

EDIT: Okay you know what nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkBlade234

Learning Trainer
Name:TheDarkBlade
PO name: as of this post, none
Why i want to join: because i want to improve as a trainer
Battle Exp: 2-3 years, but im not very strategic
refferer: my bro Tackoman657

Tackoman657

Lampent is good.
HAHAHA, i took the 480 post!

P.S. wolf prince, what did you say the server was called on pokemon online that we could battle on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.